Inspire 1 vs phant

Reaction score
whitch one would you buy their about same price.phamton 4 vs inspire 1.

I own both and I'd keep my Phantom 4 if I could only have one. Price-wise, it's also a much better deal since the accessories are cheaper.

Reactions: ravedog
I know the phamton is a smarter buy. But is the inspire stronger. Meaning handing higher winds. Plus it just looks awesome. But in the end I guess you get the phamton. It’s been a dream of mine to fly the inspire.thanks for your input.

Blue skies and safe flying
Mac

Save up for Inspire 2 for the ultimate best
That's a very impressive aircraft, but the price difference between that and the Inspire 1 is very steep. The Inspire 2 is likely not a good fit for a hobbyist (unless one has lots of extra money to burn).

What are you looking to do with the aircraft? They are completely different aircraft.

We utilize an Inspire-1 for lots of things that a Phantom can't do. It just depends on your needs as to which one would be best.

What are you looking to do with the aircraft? They are completely different aircraft.

We utilize an Inspire-1 for lots of things that a Phantom can't do. It just depends on your needs as to which one would be best.

I guess I was wondering is the inspire a more dependable than the phamton 4. I read about some of the problems that they have. So for about the same money why train on a F4 when you can train on a f18. Yes an inspire 1 is little over the top for a hobbyist. Maybe out of my league.

Thanks Big Al07

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I was wondering is the inspire a more dependable than the phamton 4. I read about some of the problems that they have. So for about the same money why train on a F4 when you can train on a f18.
I would think that the P4 pro is the F18 to the Inspire 1's F4.
The Inspire 1 has a marginally higher top speed 49 mph vs 45 mph and in every other way it is less capable than the much more modern P4 pro.
Whatever you think you've read, the P4 pro is a real workhorse and extremely dependable.

I would think that the P4 pro is the F18 to the Inspire 1's F4.
The Inspire 1 has a marginally higher top speed 49 mph vs 45 mph and in every other way it is less capable than the much more modern P4 pro.
Whatever you think you've read, the P4 pro is a real workhorse and extremely dependable.

Thanks for your input.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl