INFO ON STILL PHOTOS

Reaction score
I have a vision 2. I had the lens replaced to eliminate the fisheye effect. Is this necessary with the newer cameras? There is a lot of info about video, not much about stills.

Can you help me with info about how to replace the lens? Where to buy compatible ones and any modify of other components etc.. thanks! Mine is P2V, so a FC200 dji camera. Tks. I dislike fisheye. Have to use software to correct it every time. And resulting file size much bigger :(

Last edited:
i would be glad to sell you my camera. the camera seems to be broken but the lens is great. i bought it at rage cam. quite expensive. is is easy to install. its not quite a wide as the stock lens, but it does not require correction.

Yea...piece of cake to change alright ! Just don't mess up :eek:
200.jpg

i would be glad to sell you my camera. the camera seems to be broken but the lens is great. i bought it at rage cam. quite expensive. is is easy to install. its not quite a wide as the stock lens, but it does not require correction.
Hi sprung, as long as the lens module is a direct swap in place of the stock fc200 lens and no other tweaks needed, please let me know how much you ask for it? Yeah, I saw ragecam's price is outrageous if the only part need change is the lens itself... The cost of the lens would be very very low I would imagine. The labor? I can DIY :). Pls. Give me a quote. Tks sprung.

I think the original question was whether the cameras on the newer Phantoms are fisheye or not. The Phantom 3 has a rectilinear (non-fisheye) lens. The Phantom 2 Plus is fisheye.

I think the original question was whether the cameras on the newer Phantoms are fisheye or not. The Phantom 3 has a rectilinear (non-fisheye) lens. The Phantom 2 Plus is fisheye.
thanks, thats what i needed to know

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers