Info on crash

Reaction score
Hello am new to the forum so am not sure where I can ask this, I had an accident with my drone, it just collapsed while airborne, somebody told me to upload here the last fly log to get it analized is that possible?

the flylog is attached

Best!

Attachments

• FLY472.DAT
    3.6 MB · Views: 327
  • FLY470.DAT
    6.1 MB · Views: 353
  • FLY469.DAT
    1.7 MB · Views: 383
I had an accident with my drone, it just collapsed while airborne, somebody told me to upload here the last fly log to get it analized is that possible?
Yes it is, however you need to give a very detailed description of the incident to compare against the logs. Just a few words does not help a lot, although the data might. A full description would be very helpful.

The above .dat files are not flights.

You need the >>> "Flight Records" <<< !
That is what the OP provided....The aircraft files. But these are not actual flights. The aircraft files start at aircraft power on. The synced files from Airdata are the device logs.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes.....got yah....The original person needs to describe what has happened (collasped flight ?) and post the much needed aircraft files and the device logs too i guess ...........Thanks Fly Dawn for a nice correction...we are all Still in the great learning process !
No ones Exempt .period !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl