increased motor RPM at tilt

Reaction score
I noticed when i hold the phantom in my hand with the motors on and i tilt the Phantom 2 to its side, the motors RPM seems to increase. This happens when tilting in all directions.
Its a Phantom 2 version 1.

Is this normal? Is this maybe happening because the drone tries to level it self up by increasing the RPM of the motors?

Seems you're really good at answering your own questions. :D

Put it in Manual Mode and try again.

Aha okay, so its fully normal, thats what i expected, just wanted to be sure.

Are you saying this is not happening in manual mode? I was in Phantom GPS mode. I guess in manual mode you are going to have full control of the drone yourself and thus you are getting no help from the flight controller with these kind of things, maybe it´s even a must to be able to do tricks and fly it in daring ways?

Aha okay, so its fully normal, thats what i expected, just wanted to be sure.

Are you saying this is not happening in manual mode? I was in Phantom GPS mode. I guess in manual mode you are going to have full control of the drone yourself and thus you are getting no help from the flight controller with these kind of things, maybe it´s even a must to be able to do tricks and fly it in daring ways?

It seems our work is done here :), as said before you're answering all your own questions!

Super.

Reactions: TeamYankee

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic