In the Android ver of Pilot, how does one switch to MP4?

Reaction score
It is not in the same place as iOS version, that is by pushing the FN tab at the top of the right side camera control widget. If anyone finds it, please post. TIA

Thanks for the reply T Giles. However...

2015-05-07%2B23.10.58.jpg

I'm using an older Samsung Galaxy tablet.
Pilot version is right off dji site with qr reader. I have been reading comments that different folks with different tablets seeing different screens with the app which I find a bit odd. Noticed orientation of our screens not the same either

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 518
OK, figured out that the download from DJI version of the app is quite different from the Google Play Store version. Hmmm. Don't like subverting security (Lenovo). There is a reason that the iOS app was delayed.

OK, figured out that the download from DJI version of the app is quite different from the Google Play Store version. Hmmm. Don't like subverting security (Lenovo). There is a reason that the iOS app was delayed.
The one on the play store is for the Inspire, which just so happens to work w/ the P3. The one on the DJI site is the version that directly supports the P3, which is why they are different. Sideloading in android is not an uncommon practice.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31