IMU sensor reading 0% (NEW NEVER FLOWN)

Reaction score
P3 Pro, New out box and IMU sensor reading 0% and will not calibrate nor will the compass. have a reading on screen telling me i have a bad connection and there is serious interference. There are other drone in flight around me. Any idea of what the issue could be?

Maybe better to try first in a more quiet environment. You could have an issue just with the connection.
Try to relink the drone with the RC (Remote Controller) in place with not too much wifi or other 2.4GHz stuff. Also keep the P3P and the RC at short range (30-60 cm / 1-2 ft).
Be sure you get nice quality of video link, with no big lag, that's usually a good indicator of the connection.

Reactions: Zephyr Stellar
Maybe better to try first in a more quiet environment. You could have an issue just with the connection.
Try to relink the drone with the RC (Remote Controller) in place with not too much wifi or other 2.4GHz stuff. Also keep the P3P and the RC at short range (30-60 cm / 1-2 ft).
Be sure you get nice quality of video link, with no big lag, that's usually a good indicator of the connection.
Thanks, I will give this a go today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl