IMU calibration without camera

BBJ

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have dusted off my Phantom 3 since it has been stowed away for several years. Now the light flashes green once, followed by 3 quick red flashes. As I understand it that means I need to calibrate the IMU. Since my P3 did not come with a camera, I can't use the app. I've tried moving the levers in all directions, but the blinking doesn't stop. Althoug for a moment there were quick green flashes before returning to just one followed by 3 red.
I have checked the voltage of the batteries: 12.47V. On the original battery it says it's nominal value is 11.1V. So that should be ample.
Batteries of the remote are all 1.54V, so also ample.
How can I solve this?

Why cant use app ? If imu button not there look under advanced settings in djigo,,,,,,
Moving sticks around is remote calibration,,imu calibration the drone just sits in one spot with no movement on level surface,,no camera will give less telemetry info and cant do the linking process if its required,,,,I'm amazed battery ok after 7 years

I flew my P3 advanced without the camera while I was waiting for parts. I used the dji go app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers