IMU Calibration….

It does suck not having another board to try or do you,me learn can guess all day long and get no where without changing and eliminating,,not sure what board worth but I do have a p4s one sitting here with a fan,,,Not 100% sure its compatible with Advanced,,looks same but different number code,,probably fit your ribbons,,,If you cant purchase one for reasons and if there no one closer that can help I might send you these to try,,,,probably no charge ,,Better if someone can use it,,
Someone might chime in yet with a fix but if you get stuck stuck,chuck me a message and I'll send them out 2 you...View attachment 125036

That looks exactly like mine. Im not sure if numbers not matching mean anything. I do know that P4’s will only fit P4’s.. every other Phantom model is different in the ribbon connections. When i did the gimbal ribbon cable it was a different number but the exact fit. My camera and all its motors work perfectly now. This is so nice of you to offer your board to me. How can we work this out?

That looks exactly like mine. Im not sure if numbers not matching mean anything. I do know that P4’s will only fit P4’s.. every other Phantom model is different in the ribbon connections. When i did the gimbal ribbon cable it was a different number but the exact fit. My camera and all its motors work perfectly now. This is so nice of you to offer your board to me. How can we work this out?
P4S will take all the P4 ribbons.

I'll send you a message ,,just add you delivery details,,
Up 2 you ,,if you want ,, reply to conversation message I sent,,no charge,,happy to help if you want
Yes there is king of Prussia in Mexico also USA as to why I said Mexico first ,Google search brought that up ,,seems you dont want anymore so ill go back into hybination mode and leave yous to it

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the Advanced and up only had two connectors on the board?

Up 2 you ,,if you want ,, reply to conversation message I sent,,no charge,,happy to help if you want
Yes there is king of Prussia in Mexico also USA as to why I said Mexico first ,Google search brought that up ,,seems you dont want anymore so ill go back into hybination mode and leave yous to it
Never had anyone be so kind as to send something for free.....Not sure what to say?

Never had anyone be so kind as to send something for free.....Not sure what to say?

It's all good what goes around comes around
Found more bits,,,these are all p4s ,,,yours if you want it,unfortunately I cant use for anything
20230503_111413.jpg

Reactions: RodPad
"I sent,,no charge,,happy to help if you want"
Dude Really, You got any P3 Parts?
Just kidding.

I have two P3A's that still fly.
I just need help finding them.
Actually they are in the garage. 👌

Anyways I don't know anything about P4s.

I will give this a break!

Rod

"I sent,,no charge,,happy to help if you want"
Dude Really, You got any P3 Parts?
Just kidding.

I have two P3A's that still fly.
I just need help finding them.
Actually they are in the garage. 👌

Anyways I don't know anything about P4s.

I will give this a break!

Rod
Na sorry Rod ,,gave all p3s bits when I sold p3,,I keep you in mind for the next one,,
👌

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RodPad
Not the best,
Totally Awesome it arrived, not impressed with the travel time though,I have to laugh but gezz they slow these days,hope something helps after that,If not I'll buy you a board ,
Anyway choice take it on holiday with you and fix it,most would ,they wont mind lol,
Good luck and hope we get good update

Well, I just got back from vacation and I was to afraid to tear it apart while away...too many people around. I am going to attempt it in the morning when i have complete silence in the house. I sure hope i don't break any tabs tearing the shell apart. It looks very fragile....Crossing my fingers.

Not the best,
Totally Awesome it arrived, not impressed with the travel time though,I have to laugh but gezz they slow these days,hope something helps after that,If not I'll buy you a board ,
Anyway choice take it on holiday with you and fix it,most would ,they wont mind lol,
Good luck and hope we get good update
I swapped the FC Board and IMU error went away but now i have the Aircraft Warming up warning now. This has prevented me from flying again cause it has been warming up now for twenty mins or so and has not switched to ready to fly? I have tried this 3 times now.....Im stumped all over again???? Im afraid to try the IMU calibration steps again for fear that it will result in the same situation i was in before?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav