imu cal ?

Reaction score
ok updated firmware and did an imu cal, after that i noticed the first flight that on my tablet the view would tilt when the drone was banking left or right,

On the gimbal settings-- change from FPV to Follow

The right trigger (under the controller) will change it to fpv mode by default, you probably pushed it. If it happens during flight just push it again to go to follow mode. Left trigger at default points the camera straight down, push it again and it will face the camera horizontal.

The right trigger (under the controller) will change it to fpv mode by default, you probably pushed it. If it happens during flight just push it again to go to follow mode. Left trigger at default points the camera straight down, push it again and it will face the camera horizontal.
You can change the commands for the buttons (triggers) on the bottom of the transmitter.

Hahaha, I thought I had probably broke my gimbal when I noticed the camera pointing straight down. Messing around, and inadvertently...
But I had turned it down with that button press. Fixed now, and learned a new move tonight. There are sure a lot of interesting parameters to this kit.
I thought those A+B Buttons underneath were blank until set for custom functionality.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic