Professional imu cal ?

Reaction score
ok updated firmware and did an imu cal, after that i noticed the first flight that on my tablet the view would tilt when the drone was banking left or right,

Reaction score
Sounds as though you've changed the gimbal setting from 'Follow' to 'FPV'

Reaction score
Im having similar issue when using the right stick - looks like it's firmware related. That's probably a good thing as it can be software fixed.

Reaction score
On the gimbal settings-- change from FPV to Follow

Reaction score
The right trigger (under the controller) will change it to fpv mode by default, you probably pushed it. If it happens during flight just push it again to go to follow mode. Left trigger at default points the camera straight down, push it again and it will face the camera horizontal.

Reaction score
The right trigger (under the controller) will change it to fpv mode by default, you probably pushed it. If it happens during flight just push it again to go to follow mode. Left trigger at default points the camera straight down, push it again and it will face the camera horizontal.
You can change the commands for the buttons (triggers) on the bottom of the transmitter.

Reaction score
Hahaha, I thought I had probably broke my gimbal when I noticed the camera pointing straight down. Messing around, and inadvertently...
But I had turned it down with that button press. Fixed now, and learned a new move tonight. There are sure a lot of interesting parameters to this kit.
I thought those A+B Buttons underneath were blank until set for custom functionality.

RedHotPoker

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PipPhotography