IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING

Hi my first post, testing my signon. Been flying drones since 2014, I have a Phantom 2, Phantom 3 Standard and a Holy Stone HS170.

Hi all - newbie from UK (deepest Northumberland) here. Just got a P3-SE, having had a Hubsan X4 501S before. Initial impressions - good as the X4 was, P3-SE is a major step up :) Slight down is that manuals mainly in Chinese (mainly for Chinese market ?) but English versions available via DJI etc. Appears to be a 'hybrid' - 4K / longer range / WiFi / Glonass (+GPS) / vis-pos, so veering towards the 4K or Pro/Adv model ?) yet has the Standard controller (though with better tablet-holder). Currently way too windy to test (for days), but apparently easing-off soon. Have already specc'd up various extra goodies (backpack, extra batts x2, gimbal-guard, feet-extender, prop-guards etc.) Apparently folk have mixed-opinions re: 'guards - extra weight / act as 'sails' etc - me, I'm not going anywhere without them before I master it ! Minor faff in getting drone initially registered (toggling between internal/external WiFi) but otherwise so far so good :) One query I had was whether GPS co-ordinates were available for drone location in DJI-GO - after checking DJI-Forum, appears that they're logged in the 'Flight Record'. Handy to know (once 'nearly' lost the Hubsan, but because that has real-time co-ordinates on controller, managed to find it again using portable satnav :) Over & out for now.

I maybe missing something but how do I start a post.. I don't see any options to add a post.
me too! I've looked for a "POST" button but all I can find is REPLY. I assume you solved it. Pls share the secret with a newbie!

me too! I've looked for a "POST" button but all I can find is REPLY. I assume you solved it. Pls share the secret with a newbie!
Go to the forum where you want to post a thread.
Look in the upper right corner.
Click "Post New Thread".

Screenshot_2018-07-14 Pro Adv Discussion.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav