Im sorry, DJI really is a joke!!

Heck, if the OP wanted to go onto UPS's website and use his account he could also change the delivery address himself. He does not want to do that. He only wanted DJI to change the address because they could. The post is not about solving the problem, it's about DJI not being willing to readdress the package.

My point was, no one has to be home for the delivery if you pre-sign for it. This would, in my opinion, be less trouble than changing the delivery address which could cause delays. You just assume responsibility for the package when it has been delivered.

So go on and complain about bad service here on this forum, I'll pat you on the back and say that you're right it sucks and I feel for you for having to go through all that crap for a simple request.
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

That has always been my complain about DJI, bad service.

And that they should do better for a customer who spent $1000+ on their product. Rock On!!!

We are spending $1,000 + on a product to receive bad service. I am glad we are in the United States, I wonder how bad the service is in China.

I think if you constantly changed your shipping address that you should be put on a blacklist and UPS and USPS shouldn't delivery to you because you cause a back log for the rest of us normal people trying to receive packages.
:rolleyes:

My point was, no one has to be home for the delivery if you pre-sign for it. This would, in my opinion, be less trouble than changing the delivery address which could cause delays. You just assume responsibility for the package when it has been delivered.

But that was not the point of the post.

But that was not the point of the post.

The point of this forum is to help people. I posted some information that someone may not know and can possibly use in the future. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

exactly, except 20 minutes would have been ok, this was almost 1 hour. They never told me it was too far in the process, again this isn't my first rodeo, I change address's a lot depending if it requires a signature or not. If he would have told me its already shipped out, I would have waited a day and just changed it with UPS.

Anyway, all is settled.
thanks

This should make you feel better, as you are not alone. Please follow this thread:
Not too happy with DJI support and repair service

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4