If you just purchased a brand new Phantom 2 Vision+ V3 READ!

Re: If you just purchased a brand new Phantom 2 Vision+ V3 R

Eltrochaphantom said:
BTW I'M NOT GETTING THE P2V+ V3.0 I'M GETTING THE P2 H33D V2.0 which has the new motors, ESC, etc

The P2 ver2 is the same as the P2V+ Ver3 Therefore, P2 V2 has the same issue.
How do I know this? My P2 Ver2 H33D has the "blank" ESC's on the new motors.

Can u show me a pic?

Eltrochaphantom said:
Can u show me a pic?

You should really take my word.

I've packed her up and cant be bothered opening up the shell.
However, these were the photos I could find. That's a P2 Ver2. Notice no Wifi Module and notice the GoPro?
Screenshot_2015-01-02-10-04-28.png

Screenshot_2015-01-02-10-04-22.png

Mako79 said:
Eltrochaphantom said:
BTW I'M NOT GETTING THE P2V+ V3.0 I'M GETTING THE P2 H33D V2.0 which has the new motors, ESC, etc

I can confirm that my P2 V2 H3_3D had new motors and ESC WITHOUT the version number on the sticker.

Dude, they are nowhere near the same. If you have a version 3 and it's the same as a version 2 then you got screwed.
There are numerous differences, or they're suppose to be. ESC's, Motors, Props, Compass, Updated Wifi Module. I'm seeing reports that some don't have all this 100% but if they didn't it's because it's not really a version 3 with all the updates.

Richard

Mako79 said:
Eltrochaphantom said:

Reoscorpio said:
Mako79 said:
Eltrochaphantom said:

I can confirm that my P2 V2 H3_3D had new motors and ESC WITHOUT the version number on the sticker.

And it is working fine?

No. It's at DJI for repair.

Reoscorpio said:

But did it malfunction or u just send it cause it didn't have the latest ones?

Strange that in B&H app the standalone phantom 2 v2.0 mentions the ESC V2.0 (second picture)
BUT the bundle with the gimbal does not (first pic)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420769957.092743.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420769957.092743.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 334
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420769968.660746.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420769968.660746.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 340
Eltrochaphantom said:
Reoscorpio said:

But did it malfunction or u just send it cause it didn't have the latest ones?

It crash landed into a pole. Shouldn't have been flying there but it had a rapid descent much fast than the 1-2 m/s

But then it was u not the ESC

Going directly to DJI's site, the new Phantom Vision Plus (V3) has all the upgrade motors, ESC, props, Compass, Remote so on.
Looks like the standard Phantom 2 received the new compass only.

There is a lot of old stock out there. When I bought mine, I specifically had to look for a V3 in order to get all the upgrades, and I did get them all except, I have not opened it back up to verify the ESC ver 2.1 but the rest is there. Maybe I got lucky.

One way to tell was the PVP-V3 was more money then the PVP.

Richard

Eltrochaphantom said:
Strange that in B&H app the standalone phantom 2 v2.0 mentions the ESC V2.0 (second picture)
BUT the bundle with the gimbal does not (first pic)

I know that. And your info is incorrect. The P2 v2.0 has the new motors, ESC, controller and compass. Idk where did u take that info but im saying that it is strange that in the one with the gimbal it doesn't mention new v2.0 ESC whereas the one without the gimbal it does (look at the pics)

Eltrochaphantom said:
But then it was u not the ESC

I did not claim otherwise. I admitted my ignorance to the powers that be. My only point is that it definitely wasn't adhering to the settings on the way down as it had previously been limited to a slow descent.

I'm not sure who your referring to, but if your talking about my statement then go to the source (DJI.COM) and not BK and see for yourself. Who knows how accurate any of that information is anyway?????

Richard

Eltrochaphantom said:
I know that. And your info is incorrect. The P2 v2.0 has the new motors, ESC, controller and compass. Idk where did u take that info but im saying that it is strange that in the one with the gimbal it doesn't mention new v2.0 ESC whereas the one without the gimbal it does (look at the pics)

rwskinner said:
I'm not sure who your referring to, but if your talking about my statement then go to the source (DJI.COM) and not BK and see for yourself. Who knows how accurate any of that information is anyway?????

Richard

Eltrochaphantom said:

What do you mean by standard phantom 2?

They sell a Phantom 2, a Phantom 2 Vision, and a Phantom 2 Vision +.
Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention. It looks like, Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 Vision + received the new motors and ESC's but there is not mention of it on the "Standard" Phantom 2 Vision.

Richard

Eltrochaphantom said:
rwskinner said:

Richard

Eltrochaphantom said:

What do you mean by standard phantom 2?

My mistake I thought u were speaking bout the phantom 2 not the vision. What do u think of the pics I postes about B&H a few posts above rwskinner

mendezl said:
Any official response from DJI on this?

No disrespect, but I chuckled at this question....

Ya mean like the GPS problem in the earlier versions and the recall DJI put out advising on what to do about the problem? Oh... wait... that never happened! :?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews