iDrone

We know DJI has a majority ownership of perhaps the finest camera made, The Hasselblad... It has been reported in several places that Apple owns a large, perhaps as much as 25% of DJI.

So the logical thing would be to assume Apple will buy DJI and as a multiple Apple platform user, I would say that's good news. The only place DJI could have improvement is customer service and support. Apple has the best support in the world!!

Many believe this possible move explains the sudden discontinuing of the P3s with no clear direction coming from DJI after moving so quickly introducing product after product!!

Time will tell! I am hoping for Apple/DJI Inc

Reactions: OOO
For now, windows did more than iOS. Windows has several drone simulator which the users can improve their flying skills without endanger the public or the drones.

Most use ipad minis here because DJI's software is optimized for ios. FYI apple products can and do get viruses now, and no i have never had a virus on any of my pc's or phones (good antivirus program). Also, none of my android or blackberry phones have "bricked" themselves, can apple say that? Nope. The only old chestnut here is the fact that people still mistakenly think that apple products are superior because they are more expensive. Their products tell the real story but to this day people still refuse to see it lol.
Looks like i touched a nerve lol

We know DJI has a majority ownership of perhaps the finest camera made, The Hasselblad... It has been reported in several places that Apple owns a large, perhaps as much as 25% of DJI.

So the logical thing would be to assume Apple will buy DJI and as a multiple Apple platform user, I would say that's good news. The only place DJI could have improvement is customer service and support. Apple has the best support in the world!!

Many believe this possible move explains the sudden discontinuing of the P3s with no clear direction coming from DJI after moving so quickly introducing product after product!!

Time will tell! I am hoping for Apple/DJI Inc

I couldn't agree more.
"The only place DJI could have improvement is customer service and support. Apple has the best support in the world"

I really want Apple or Samsung to join the drone market. I think they'll make better drones. What do you guys think? To me, it wil be a revolution in the drone industry.
Get over it. Apple will not be building a UAV. The drone industry will not see revolutionary advances (aside from marketing hype), only evolutionary changes.

Show me the evidence (not hearsay) that DJI has a majority stake in Hasselblad. And show me that Apple owns any bit of DJI. It does not.

Yes! We desperately need more Drone competition for more rapid development and more new ideas. Though I must say DJI does a wonderful job. The new LED screen which can be easily read in strong sunlight is a must for ALL drones. Makes them far more usable and safer.

Didn't like the name of this one the second I saw it. Looks and sounds too much like iDrang.

Bud

One more.

c641028ab5ef463049f9325c81913759.jpg

Didn't like the name of this one the second I saw it. Looks and sounds too much like iDrang.
Bud
(If you are referring to the 1965 battle, that was Ia Drang.)

You don't like the name of a non-entity? o_O Now that is spooky.

Big Apple fan here. Six modern Macs in the house, six iPads, iPhones, uncountable iPods. But no Apple UAVs because no Apple UAVs exist. There may be an Apple electric self-driving car one day, but don't look for a UAV because you won't find it.

Mark my words Apple will buy DJI.

DJI is making wonderful drones. Apple has a very good customer service. I have never heard of anyone who has had a bad customer experience with Apple. Thus, DJI + Apple = Customer satisfaction. DJI is selling their products in all countries but does not has even a single repair service in most of them. Even in US they have limited service points. In my case the repair process is as follows: 1) I have to send the defective or crushed drone to my local dealer, 2) They must send it to the Netherland for initial investigation, 3) From the Netherland it should be transferred to the Germany for repair. This whole process may take months! For any drone related problems I need to follow these steps again and again. Don't sell your products to the countries that you don't have an authorized repair service. Thus, I could not be happier to see that Apple is buying DJI.

Last edited:
DJI is making wonderful drones. Apple has a very good customer service. I have never heard of anyone who has had a bad customer experience with Apple. Thus, DJI + Apple = Customer satisfaction. DJI is selling their products in all countries but does not has even a single repair service in most of them. Even in US they have limited service points. In my case the repair process is as follows: 1) I have to send the defective or crushed drone to my local dealer, 2) They must send it to the Netherland for initial investigation, 3) From the Netherland it should be transferred to the Germany for repair. This whole process may take months! For any drone related problems I need to follow these steps again and again. Don't sell your products to the countries that you don't have an authorized repair service. Thus, I could not be happier to see that Apple is buying DJI.
Where have you seen anything about Apple buying DJI ?
I haven't even seen arumour about that.

We know DJI has a majority ownership of perhaps the finest camera made, The Hasselblad... It has been reported in several places that Apple owns a large, perhaps as much as 25% of DJI

Apple owns part of DJI??
Thats a new one for me.
Can you point to any credible source for this?

DJI is making wonderful drones. Apple has a very good customer service...Thus, I could not be happier to see that Apple is buying DJI.
You have misunderstood or been misinformed. Apple is not buying DJI. Apple's relationship with DJI is the same as Best Buy's and other retailer--it sells DJI products.

I know DJI is still DJI. Well, we are just discussing around the topic.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164