iDrone

OOO

Reaction score
I really want Apple or Samsung to join the drone market. I think they'll make better drones. What do you guys think? To me, it wil be a revolution in the drone industry.

e9463c14591adc92ccfe26796835ccdb.jpg

ef8b29bb6fe617e218d6927b02af6a81.jpg

I really want Apple or Samsung to join the drone market. I think they'll make better drones. What do you guys think? To me, it wil be a revolution in the drone industry.
It's not easy to enter the drone market and come up with a winner.
Look at Gopro's effort - after two years of development they brought out a drone that might have been OK back in 2014 (except for it's big size and heavy weight).
There's a lot to learn and DJI have the experience and are right up there pushing the technology more than anyone else.

btw .. Those renderings are just artist's doodling and not official Apple ideas.

Reactions: August
Of course they are not official Apple ideas. I think GoPro cannot be compared with Apple.

Love Apple and I'm sure if there is a way they will do it. They will have to spend some money to get there I'm sure! I just want great drones like DJI has been pumping out for 2-4 years now. What about a Windows Drone! Lol!

Reactions: OOO
Competition is always good for customers. I would like to see Microsoft, Apple and Samsung drones in the future. iDrone, GalaxyDrone, WinDrone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: p3s_noob
Love Apple and I'm sure if there is a way they will do it. They will have to spend some money to get there I'm sure! I just want great drones like DJI has been pumping out for 2-4 years now. What about a Windows Drone! Lol!
A windows drone? We have one already, it's gen1 GoPro, randomly falls out of the sky and crashes every other flight...

If it crashes every other flight, it must be tougher than a $2 steak.

Remember, Apple doesn't innovate they take ideas and refine them. Don't expect them to reinvent the drone world if they were to get into them.

They did. They never will again... their "innovation" was one man's vision. Since then, all they have done is enhance (arguably).

Unless you count the iWatch as innovation...

No! Not a Windows Drone! It'll crash during startup and ACTUALLY CRASH!!

Of course they are not official Apple ideas. I think GoPro cannot be compared with Apple.
But can you compare apple with oranges?

Reactions: OOO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4