iDrone

Even if Apple did make a drone it would still be cheaper to buy a Dji and know you have a product from a reputable manufacturer. If anything. I see Apple and a drone company like Parot or DJI coming out with an Apple variant with features specific to IOS. There was talk of the Icamera and it was quickly ditched, why take on Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus when Apple make computers, tablets and phones all with cameras already. Why reinvent the wheel

OK let's concentrate on DJI. What kind of improvements you want from DJI? For me: 1) Better support, 2) Better support, 3) Better support, 4) Integrated larger screen with iOS option and higher brightness, 5) a Phantom like drone with collapsible arms, 6) Different skin colors, 7) a better ground clearance, 8) a sturdier gimbal/camera unit, 9) ND filters and propeller guard should be in package [emoji6], 10) a better transmission quality.

Reactions: p3s_noob
If Apple makes a drone, it will be incompatible with everything. Firmware upgrades will cost and render your AC incompatible with all the accessories you already purchased for it, maybe even the controller. And you think DJI forces unwanted features with its firmware upgrades!

Reactions: Phil56
At least with a WinDrone everyone would know what emergency motor cut off is.. Ctrl+Alt+Delete :)

And you have no choice but to restrat it if this key combination does not work.

Last edited:
If tesla made a drone it will cost more than your car. The amount of r and d needed would be crazy, why reinvent the wheel?

If Apple did it would be twice as much to buy but twice as good.
They would only be twice the price and half as good as the other big names. Same with any other apple product. The only thing apple does better than everyone is convince a large part of the consumer market that they are superior. Their products tell an entirely different story.

Reactions: FlyingCorkers
They would only be twice the price and half as good as the other big names. Same with any other apple product. The only thing apple does better than everyone is convince a large part of the consumer market that they are superior. Their products tell an entirely different story.
I have 5 iphones and 3 imac's in my household at present and various other apple product down the years and not one in the last 20 years has ever had a virus, can you say the same. Lets not forget Apple changed the mobile phone forever, oh and tablets.

Reactions: DocDiggler and OOO
I have 5 iphones and 3 imac's in my household at present and various other apple product down the years and not one in the last 20 years has ever had a virus, can you say the same. Lets not forget Apple changed the mobile phone forever, oh and tablets.
Not to turn this into an Apple bashing thread, but I will point out that until very recently Macs were an almost insignificant portion of computers worldwide. That is most likely why you've never encountered a virus. There is a much bigger target on Windows OS since more people use them.

In the last 25 years using exclusively Windows machines I've had exactly one malware infection, and that was my own fault.

Also Apple didn't invent the touchscreen mobile phone/tablet, but they certainly changed the way we use them. I'll give them credit for that. I doubt I'd be typing this on an Android device had Apple not brought the iPhone to market.

In my estimation, Apple computers are all over-priced, underpowered, and extremely limited in functionality. I'd hate to see DJI acquired by them.

OK DJI is the King and all crashes are due to operator errors.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT