I'd love your opinion

Reaction score
I could use your help! :)

I have a < 1 minute survey. (Seriously!) I'm trying to do a little research that will help out my startup tremendously. For those that have a Dragonfly account we will happily give you 25 GB of free space for taking part. (Or you can designate it someone else.)

For those who are just willing to share your valuable perspective you have my sincere thanks! And I'm happy to return the favor if I ever can.

(< 1 minute survey)
Dragonfly Drone Use Survey

Sincere thanks!

Chris the survey only says 10gb is for filling out the survey. Here's the last message:

"
4. Your done! That was fast, right? Optionally, please enter your email if you would like us to credit your account with 10 GB of free space.
"

I just sent you a contact via your website.

Chris the survey only says 10gb is for filling out the survey. Here's the last message:

"
4. Your done! That was fast, right? Optionally, please enter your email if you would like us to credit your account with 10 GB of free space.
"

I just sent you a contact via your website.

Hi @BigAl007, when we first created it we gave 10 GB. I wrote in the forums that it would be 25 GB, so we will honor that. Thanks so much for taking the time to fill it out. You just need to make sure the email you specify matches the one you created with your account. Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94