I want a weather station setup

bump.gif
Whoops.......sorry was just trying out my new bump..........:).
Looks like it works huh :D

Here's a bump.

Looks like I'm going to end this month with 18.49" of rain. I've never seen anything like this. More expected this weekend.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hope ya not in a low spot Marlin ! We have had a lot but not like you !! We just hot but see we gonna get down to 67 tonite and only go to 87 tomorrow . We gotta a breeze here now too so that's a relief :)

No, I'm not. It just runs off into the canal and out to the gulf.

Some folks around here aren't so lucky. They need a break but it doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon.

67 would be nice!

Oh quit complaining about the rain as fire season is just around the corner.

Some folks around here aren't so lucky. They need a break but it doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon.

67 would be nice!
Well it was Marlin but that didn't last long ! Went back on up but the breeze stayed :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Clampit
Vantage Pro2b Is the one I want as I can add the other stuff later but I keep running into other snags as I'm about to order that takes my play funds .Gonna drop close to 1K with that one and might ought to reconsider and just get what you and Marlin have .

This is the one I'm looking at now .http://www.davisnet.com/weather/products/weather_product.asp?pnum=06152
About time dirk, thought you would have had one by now:p been away for a couple of weeks & nothing's changed:D cor I've got some catching up to do.........:eek:

67 would be nice!
We need some of that rain here in the UK, been soooooo dry this year.

Well it looks like we will finally get the rain that's much needed here in the southeast UK, Tuesday & Wednesday next week.

My gardens crying out for it:D no I actually heard it.....:p

Just got up from me bed & I could hear all this cheering from my garden! It's raining:D all my plants, grass, trees are doing the rain dance, bless them:p

We defo needed it;)

Just got up from me bed & I could hear all this cheering from my garden! It's raining:D all my plants, grass, trees are doing the rain dance, bless them:p

We defo needed it;)
Great to hear Porky now run out there and wallow in the mud like a good little Porky ;)

Great to hear Porky now run out there and wallow in the mud like a good little Porky ;)
I would if I could but the ground is still to hard, tried it but skidded from one side of the garden to the other but I can do this

giphy.gif

I would if I could but the ground is still to hard, tried it but skidded from one side of the garden to the other but I can do this

giphy.gif
I'm afraid I have rubbed off on you Porky :D

I don't believe it:eek: its stopped....... 0.6mm of rain so far that ain't enough, well it's what you would call "light drizzle" at the mo, hope it stays like that all day;)

I don't believe it:eek: its stopped....... 0.6mm of rain so far that ain't enough, well it's what you would call "light drizzle" at the mo, hope it stays like that all day;)
Well a good soaker like that instead of a hard runoff one like we get a lot of times is way better .

I'm afraid I have rubbed off on you Porky :D
Lol, yeah I think you could be right dirk:D
Here ya go, a clip of Mrs porky & me earlier.
giphy.gif

Just caught Mrs porky doing this:eek: what's that all about:D
giphy.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DronerTX