Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Since purchasing the Phantom 4 (long exposure photo, below), I've started editing and uploading a new drone video every single day! I'm calling it a Drog (Drone Vlog). You can check out the first one I made, here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. I just posted episode 19 today and it's definitely become a great habit!

I'm using it as a way to create more content, since that's what I love to do, and I'm also using it as a way to get better at editing and to constantly build my editing style.

Depending on the day and how busy I've been, I usually post brand new content that I filmed the day before, or I go into my archives for some of my older footage from my DJI F550 that I think might be interesting for people to see.

If you could go check it out and subscribe to my YouTube channel that would be awesome! You can find me @Skytilt Films. You'll get a brand new drone video every single day!

You can also follow me on Instagram @SkytiltFilms, Twitter @SkytiltFIlms, or find me on Facebook @Skytilt Films, LLC.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know if you'd want to see me doing anything else in the videos; whether that's talking about what gear I use, what software I edit with, maybe some equipment/gear/software reviews, or anything else!

Thanks, everyone!

Forum Quality.jpg

Thanks, Matt! So do I. It's turning out to be a really photogenic city.
Oh god yea, the bigger cities usually are. The wife and I are moving to New York next year so I'll be able to say the same about where I live lol.

awesome and interesting.

actually i thought about it about a month ago, currently im with the dronies but wanted to do create more content, maybe ill give it a try and start a daily drog ;-)

awesome and interesting.

actually i thought about it about a month ago, currently im with the dronies but wanted to do create more content, maybe ill give it a try and start a daily drog ;-)

It's been a great way to force myself to create more content like I've always wanted to. No excuses can get in the way!

Great stuff and a credit to you for getting the rest of us to go shoot some footage.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great stuff and a credit to you for getting the rest of us to go shoot some footage.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks! That's what it's all about! Getting out there to grab new footage and constantly creating something out of nothing.

Hope you guys keep watching!

Obviously a big Casey Neistat fan!

Haha, huge fan. I'm sure his editing style is blatantly obvious in mine. But that's one of the reasons I'm doing this: to build my own style. I'm sure it's getting there.

Thanks for watching!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic