I ruined the connector that comes out of the body and hooks up to landing gear how do I find or orde

Reaction score
I ruined the connector thatcomes out of the body and hooks upto the landing gear how do I know what to order?

That part is not sold separately. It comes along with the landing gear.

No its the wire that comes out of the body to the landing gear thank you
You have been less than generous with the detail in your post. Have you damaged the connector on a compass or RF connector?

You need to buy the landing gear kit to get the cables.

If it's a compass harness connector you should be able to find and fit a replacement.

If you have managed to butcher the connector on the PCB end you have significant problems.

No its the wire that comes out of the body to the landing gear thank you
Yep -- those wires come with the landing gear. See my link above for a photo of the parts that come with the landing gear.

You have been less than generous with the detail in your post. Have you damaged the connector on a compass or RF connector?

You need to buy the landing gear kit to get the cables.

If it's a compass harness connector you should be able to find and fit a replacement.

If you have managed to butcher the connector on the PCB end you have significant problems.
I don't know what it is called sorry about that all I can tell you is its the wire that comes out of the body and you connect your new landing gear to it it's the square one not the round one

I don't know what it is called sorry about that all I can tell you is its the wire that comes out of the body and you connect your new landing gear to it it's the square one not the round one
Yep -- those are the wires that come with the landing gear. You cannot buy them separately from DJI.

I know the wire that you are trying to explain. It "does not" come with the Landing Gear. It has 4 wires that come out of the P4 main body and has a small almost square black plastic connector that connects “to the“ Landing Gear. The 4 wires can come out of the connector if pulled even lightly leaving the connector still connected to the landing gear. The problem is you then have 4 random wires with no wiring diagram. I had the same problem but without a wiring diagram I didn't want to reconnect the wires so sent it in to be done right! Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Compass Cable that you need costs $5.50 according to Dronefly. It goes from the Printed Circuit Board inside the Main Body to the Landing Gear. The Case will have to be split to replace it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31