I really want to fly my phantom 3 standard.

Having returned the drone to Maplins, I soon got a call from their service department. They confirmed what I already knew (it does not work) but asked if it was ok to return it to dji which would mean waiting longer for it's return. Fine with me, so they did this. After a couple of days I got a call from Maplins to say "all fixed and on it's way".
It arrived - it works - it is a lovely toy to play with. With it came a dji test report, so I am confident that all is well.
I now look forward to many days of using my Phantom 3. Thanks for all ideas and suggestions.

Reactions: The Drone Ranger
@fastel888go

Ouch,
That's about 6 weeks for repair, about 11 weeks from when you bought it. Yeah I'm a math wiz, as long as I have all my fingers and toes.

Thanks for the update.

Rod

If you never have wifi then the P3S would never fly at all.. The P3S relies on wifi to function. Don't confuse wifi with internet access please. :)
Hum, since I had posted in this thread of coarse I get alerts. I don't see anything wrong with any of @kirk2579 posts.

If I'm mistaken, please update why :)

Rod

Hum, since I had posted in this thread of coarse I get alerts. I don't see anything wrong with any of @kirk2579 posts.

If I'm mistaken, please update why :)

Rod
Post #29

Explain???????? P3S communicates via wifi. the statement that I replied to stated that he never has wifi when he flies??????????

Last edited:
Post #29

Explain???????? P3S communicates via wifi. the statement that I replied to stated that he never has wifi when he flies??????????
OK, you made me look again, his post, was to @mdowney58, It wasn't to the OP.

Standard - I really want to fly my phantom 3 standard.

Standard - I really want to fly my phantom 3 standard.

I thought or still think he was being funny to all following at the time, that he @kirk2579 didn't need WiFi (Surf the Internet) while flying his Phantom. :)

If you agree, well thanks.
If you disagree, you can .. :eek:
Either way , I understand your post. :)

Rod

If you never have wifi then the P3S would never fly at all.. The P3S relies on wifi to function. Don't confuse wifi with internet access please. :)

Thanks for the update on that.....
Ill keep that in mind on my next ubiquity point to point wifi long haul I set up...
but I was specifically referring to a comment someone made

and since I have sold all my wifi phantoms, p2 , p2vision+ , and my p3 standard
I don't use or need wifi when I fly.

good luck and have fun flying!

Reactions: Philltayl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav