I need the schematic of Gimbal flat cable p4

Reaction score
Hi
My p4 was crashed. After repair it, the camera picture is not good. I think the gimbal flat cable damage, and I need to test it.

I very thankfull if Someone give me the schematic of P4 Gimbal flat cable.

I tried a reverse engineering but I stopped since pin are too much small and my cable was broken. Anyway, I stopped cause to repair such cable is too hard even using microscope.
I ordered a new one, I mounted it yesterday, but now, even if I receive camera images, yaw and roll motors are not controlled. Still trying to understand what’s wrong

I tried a reverse engineering but I stopped since pin are too much small and my cable was broken. Anyway, I stopped cause to repair such cable is too hard even using microscope.
I ordered a new one, I mounted it yesterday, but now, even if I receive camera images, yaw and roll motors are not controlled. Still trying to understand what’s wrong
Was it a genuine dji ribbon set,,cheap ones wont work cause the spacing between conductors are different which could give you the result you having

Hi
My p4 was crashed. After repair it, the camera picture is not good. I think the gimbal flat cable damage, and I need to test it.

I very thankfull if Someone give me the schematic of P4 Gimbal flat cable.
I think you should buy a new ribbon set and change it,,same as other reply dont buy cheap set or wont work,the conductor spacing are different

I think you should buy a new ribbon set and change it,,same as other reply dont buy cheap set or wont work,the conductor spacing are different
In fact after unplugging and plugging back the connector on the camera side, the roll and yaw motors started to work again.
Unfortunately another problem camed out. Now the yaw goes crazy left and right. “Yaw Motor overload” is the error on the app.
The problem is due to a crash. In fact I found a smd mosfet mechanically broken inside the yaw motor. I will try to repair it otherwise I have to spend 40€ to replace the motor.

In fact after unplugging and plugging back the connector on the camera side, the roll and yaw motors started to work again.
Unfortunately another problem camed out. Now the yaw goes crazy left and right. “Yaw Motor overload” is the error on the app.
The problem is due to a crash. In fact I found a smd mosfet mechanically broken inside the yaw motor. I will try to repair it otherwise I have to spend 40€ to replace the motor.
Yes happened to me too, bought 3 non-genuine flex cables one of them worked perfectly the other two had different problems like lines camera sensor, etc...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj