I m repairing my phantom 4 pro and i had a problems whith 2 things. Help

Reaction score
Ok. The firts problem its with teh cable flex. I will to attach a photo. Happens that i cant remember what i must to do whit a limb of cable. to limb ubicated before the bigs plugs.

¿Where i put? Look at the photo please.

The second proble its screw that affirms the gimbal to the drone. It's 4, but I have three. it's very complicated?

I hope can help me please
Thanks a lot

Attachments

• cable.jpg
    cable.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 246
That looks like the same cable used on the P4 standard. I put one on my P4 standard 3 days ago. On the standard all the ends are used. It got rid of the hot pixels I was getting. ?

[QUOTE = "WV. Rootman, publicación: 1466521, miembro: 92583"]
Parece el mismo cable utilizado en el estándar P4. Puse uno en mi estándar P4 hace 3 días. En el estándar se utilizan todos los extremos. Se deshizo de los píxeles calientes que estaba recibiendo. ?
[/ CITAR]

Aquí nació mi duda. Porque vi un video en youtube donde esta parte entra en otra tarjeta. Pero, Eagle54 dice que en el Phantom Pro no importa

Assembleed the drone and...

1.- The camera is not aligned in front. Look to the left

2.- The camera does not send the image that is captured to the phone. The phone screen (dji application) is gray. But, I can move the camera up and down

3.- The most important error is that the firmware sends me a warning message with the gimbal (overload).

About problem 3, the screw I lost is one that catches the gimbal. Maybe this is the problem.

The other thing I saw is that the cardan's (new) engine was hot when I turned off the drone.

About problem 1-2: I don't understand. I replace the fex cable and I can move the camera but I don't receive the image.

What I did, when I put the flex cable and wrapped it around the camera, a bode was squeezed a little because it brushed with the arm holding the camera. I think this may be a problem, but the strange thing is that I move the camera, but it doesn't receive the image. Does the flex cable do both?

Please help.

Thank you

Last edited:
When I replaced the flat cable, the camera worked till I took it outside the next for the test flight. all the motors worked, but I couldn't see anything from the camera. I went back in and rechecked the connections. The one at the top of the gimbal inside the drone was loose. It all works well now.

hi guys!

actualization

I replace againg the cable flex and i had a good results. I have a imagen of the camera of the gimbal on my celphone. all normal. Ready to fly

But, the problem now its the camera dont look straight ahead. This can look on the photo that go to adjunt.

Question: ¿ Its the gimbal or the camera? Before, the camera turn up and down. This i solutioned, but i cant do that the camera look at front

Attachments

• 20191203_194908.jpg
    20191203_194908.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 219
hi guys!

actualization

I replace againg the cable flex and i had a good results. I have a imagen of the camera of the gimbal on my celphone. all normal. Ready to fly

But, the problem now its the camera dont look straight ahead. This can look on the photo that go to adjunt.

Question: ¿ Its the gimbal or the camera? Before, the camera turn up and down. This i solutioned, but i cant do that the camera look at front
Congrats on acquiring the video signal.
Did you replace the yaw motor with a new one?
If so, did you use the upper motor bell from the original yaw motor?
If not, swap out the new yaw motor upper bell (shiny rotating magnet) with the original.
DJI encodes this part to the yaw motor esc to keep private repair shops from repairing their product.
I repair their product despite this attempt.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: Starz
Congrats on acquiring the video signal.
Did you replace the yaw motor with a new one?
If so, did you use the upper motor bell from the original yaw motor?
If not, swap out the new yaw motor upper bell (shiny rotating magnet) with the original.
DJI encodes this part to the yaw motor esc to keep private repair shops from repairing their product.
I repair their product despite this attempt.
I hope this helps.
Just read this post and have replaced my yaw motor with an after market one. It points off to the side and gives me the gimbal over loaded message. The other axis all work fine. How do you get the bell off the old original motor?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31