HELP...... DJI GOGGLES WITH PHANTOM 4 PRO V2.0

Reaction score
Hi,

I received MY Goggles today. I'm going crazy trying to get them to work as in Linking and activation???

I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and was told they will work wireless with V2.0 I've tried hooking up with the cable also.

Anyway, I don't know if it even has the latest version software because I cant get past linking and activation!

I've downloaded assistant 2 for phantom and that won't work either. I can't link it. I'm not sure if its a windows compatibility problem. I have the latest version 1903 of windows 10.

I want to get this working but am getting nowhere! I've checked many how to's and YouTube videos and the forums....

Please If you know how to get it to work with my setup ...PLEASE HELP!

Cliff

If I remember correctly there is a different version of assistant 2 for the goggles.

I'm not positive though. I wasn't the least bit impressed with them and returned them immediately.

I got it working. I thought Assistant 2 was for all products...NO its product specific! I downloaded version 1.25 for the Goggles NOT the Phantom version!

IIRC (and it's been a while) - the OLD goggles and the P4PV2 aren't compatible except via HDMI cable.

There is a NEW version of the googles that works with NEW Phantom.

Typical DJI. I just use the HDMI cable since I'm always using a screen as backup.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik