I have downloaded pilot 3 times and no director! Where is it?

I got it from DJI's site earlier and it's on the main page.

There are four icons at the bottom of the introductory screen-- Director is one of them.

I think you have to be connected to the phantom for the director icon to show up. If you are not I just get a MAP icon. But when i turn on the UAV and the radio DIRECTOR shows up.

So frustrated, how do you get the director for p3 pilot app?
I am guessing that you are downloading the ANDROID DJI Pilot App, correct? The reason I say that is because I downloaded the app for my LG V810 tablet, and, #1 noticed that it wouldn't connect to the P3P (app downloads, but doesn't work), and #2 noticed that "Director" was absent. So, until I get another iPad, I'm using my iPhone 6+ which works very well. If you don't see Director, my bet is that the app won't connect to the aircraft.

I guess each specific device, although they run the operating system supported by the app, doesn't necessarily mean that they will work WITH the app. Not like a PC computer operating system, which is strange to me.

Oops; wrote that before I saw your post about having an Android app. Just keep looking at the "supported devices" list on DJI. Kind of sucks too, because I got the LG tablet earlier this year for FREE from Verizon, and it won't work with the Pilot app.

I ended up getting the iPad mini 3. Since then I have resolved all of the issues I was having while flying. I'm haven't even heard of the new djigo site. I ended up downloading the pilot app for the Apple and it worked great. Turns out the processor functioning on the apple is way more suited for handling the program due to its ability to run only the DJI app vs android running multiple background apps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31