I CRASHED MY PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED HELP PLEASE!

Reaction score
good afternoon, I have a DJI phantom 3 advanced that crashed into a building and fell from about 15 m high. When I went to pick it up I had a broken gimbal and flex cable, a couple of broken propellers and nothing else superficially. It was stored for about 7 months and now I bought the Flex cable and the parts of the gimbal to change it, now I have everything well assembled but when I turn on the drone the gimbal does not move, it does nothing. they also do not start the engines, but there are two red lights and two green lights flashing, the transmitter also does not charge, I put it on all night and I do not charge anything, when I plug it into the light, a white light appears flashing for about 20 seconds, and then turns off. Please help I don't know what to do anymore, if anyone has an idea of something please let me know, thank you very much

buenas tardes, tengo un DJI phantom 3 advanced que se estrelló contra un edificio y calló desde unos 15 m de altura. cuando fui a recogerlo tenía roto el gimbal y cable flex, un par de hélices rotas y nada más superficialmente. estuvo guardado durante unos 7 meses y ahora compré el cable Flex y las partes del gimbal para cambiarlo, ahora lo tengo todo bien montado pero cuando enciendo el drone el gimbal no se mueve, no hace nada. tampoco encienden los motores, pero hay dos luces rojas y dos luces verdes parpadeando, la emisora tampoco carga, lo puse toda la noche y no cargo nada, cuando lo enchufo a la luz, aparece una luz blanca parpadeando durante unos 20 segundos, y después se apaga. ayuda porfavor ya no se que hacer, si alguien tiene idea de algo por favor que me lo haga saber, muchas gracias

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking you crashed your drone seven months ago and have just got around to sorting it out?
It is possible that the transmitter battery, and probably the drone one as well, has gone below minimum voltage and will have to be replaced. One should regularly check all the batteries when not being used!
The gimbal not moving is just that, a problem with the gimbal. Have you checked all the ribbon cables, very easy for them to be damaged.
The front red lights is normal, the rear flashing lights also normal if the drone is not connected to the transmitter and no, the motors won't start.

Last edited:
When I went to pick it up I had a broken gimbal and flex cable, a couple of broken propellers and nothing else superficially.
It was stored for about 7 months and now I bought the Flex cable and the parts of the gimbal to change it, now I have everything well assembled
My thought is that an aftermarket black flat cable was installed on the camera, they are notorious for not working properly.
I agree with @KachemakDiver. I'd also suspect that it was not an OEM cable installed after the crash. As was noted, aftermarket cables are well known for not working and we routinely advise against using them.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20