I couldn't say no...

Reaction score
As many know I haven't posted here in a while. With the chip shortage and the difficulty in getting some items I got to looking around and found this on Craigslist near me. The original owner showed me his flight log and he had three hours on the drone. I bought everything for a little less than half price of a new one. He did a short flight to show me everything was OK. I couldn't be happier with my new addition. I'm having to start...or restart learning how to fly a drone all over again. I'm not giving up on my Phantom 1, just getting used to a newer more performance driven drone. This is a Mavic 2.
20210823_214141.jpg

As many know I haven't posted here in a while. With the chip shortage and the difficulty in getting some items I got to looking around and found this on Craigslist near me. The original owner showed me his flight log and he had three hours on the drone. I bought everything for a little less than half price of a new one. He did a short flight to show me everything was OK. I couldn't be happier with my new addition. I'm having to start...or restart learning how to fly a drone all over again. I'm not giving up on my Phantom 1, just getting used to a newer more performance driven drone. This is a Mavic 2.View attachment 122743
I still fly my F550 and my P1 from time to time but my go to drones now are the P4P and the MA2 . Note I use my
GoPro Hero 7 White with the 550 and P1 all that old jello is a thing of the past . The hero 7 has stabilization that
fixes that completely . Always good to hear someone has a new and better drone .

As many know I haven't posted here in a while. With the chip shortage and the difficulty in getting some items I got to looking around and found this on Craigslist near me. The original owner showed me his flight log and he had three hours on the drone. I bought everything for a little less than half price of a new one. He did a short flight to show me everything was OK. I couldn't be happier with my new addition. I'm having to start...or restart learning how to fly a drone all over again. I'm not giving up on my Phantom 1, just getting used to a newer more performance driven drone. This is a Mavic 2.View attachment 122743
That's quite a leap in technology. I basically did the same thing going from the P1 to the I1. I skipped over the P2 and P3 completely. I eventually purchased a P4 (which is my work horse) and a Mavic Pro. I use the Mavic for real estate jobs, which are few and far between (not my favorite jobs).

D

Simply for clarification purposes, that’s a Mavic Pro, not a Mavic 2.

Congrats on the purchase. It will fly a bit differently than the P1, and I’m sure you’ll appreciate the portability! Enjoy!

Mavic Pro not a mavic pro 2 great drone tho big step up from the Phantom 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic