Reaction score
Dear Friends!

I had a few busy weeks with no time for flying. Yesterday I took my P4 for the flight. During the second flight, I was filming a short video and used the "home lock" intelligent mode. When I was about 45s from home point I got a low battery alert (30%). I continued with the stick pulled down to fly in the home direction while filming. I came to the home point and when I finished video recording I was not able to switch off the intelligent mode. I could press EXIT and it would ask me for OK or C2 button but neither would work. I could go up and down, move drone 360 but couldn't move in any direction. I asked my GF to grab it in hands and then another problem occured - I couldn't do CSC. It took the drone around 4 seconds to kill the engines... Anyone had any similar experience?

PS
I flew P4Pro and used iPad Pro with DJI Go app.

I was not able to switch off the intelligent mode.
... then another problem occured - I couldn't do CSC. It took the drone around 4 seconds to kill the engines... Anyone had any similar experience?
The simple and quick way to exit intelligent flight modes is to flick the flight mode switch to atti and back again.
The normal way to shut down is to hold the left stick down for three seconds .. but the Phantom has to be held in a stable, level position for it to shut down.

thanks for the tip with the flight mode switch! didn't think of that! However strange thing is I did the CSC and it didn't kill the engines immediately... I thought it kills engines immediately after doing the combination...

When using the default DJI GO settings, the motors will only stop mid-flight with a CSC in an emergency. The Phantom manual does not explain the emergency situations, so I'm not sure what that includes. If you want to be able to do a CSC at anytime, you'll need to configure the "Stop Motor Method" or "Urgent Stop Mode" setting properly in DJI GO.

For Apple devices:

DJI-GO-Stop-Motor-Method-Apple.jpg

For Android devices:

DJI-GO-Stop-Motor-Method-Android.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers