I Can't Say Much But... LOOK!

Had a quick look on the Mavic forum and it doesn't seem as if anybody on there has one yet . . . what are they all going to talk about [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Had a quick look on the Mavic forum and it doesn't seem as if anybody on there has one yet . . . what are they all going to talk about [emoji15]

How it's just like the P4, but smaller?

Well while you were there you didn't take time to see Mick .:)
Go back and spend a little time there and read then you will see what they are talking about .
It's not like it cost you anything ;)

I still don't see a tab for Mavic members on the PhantomPilots app. :(
565274293113832b629f98b3ea52cd59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I still don't see a tab for Mavic members on the PhantomPilots app
I doubt we'll see a Mavic tab added since that forum is going away soon. A separate app is being created for MavicPilots. See this post.

who cares about all these forums, just read the Manuals and use your brain, i do not take any valuable information from forums.
Funny I find it just the opposite :)

Its a bit stiff over there. There isn't much to talk about so I thought about bringing some humour. I did 7 posts, 1 was edited and the other deleted. I guess the clown epidemic has indirectly affected the moderators over there.. Give it a month or 2 when the mavics get their wings.

View attachment 67288
Its a bit stiff over there. There isn't much to talk about so I thought about bringing some humour. I did 7 posts, 1 was edited and the other deleted. I guess the clown epidemic has indirectly affected the moderators over there.. Give it a month or 2 when the mavics get their wings.
Keep-calm-and-follow-the-rules.png

Reactions: dirkclod
Well while you were there you didn't take time to see Mick .:)
Go back and spend a little time there and read then you will see what they are talking about .
It's not like it cost you anything ;)

I searched for "Mick" with the member search function and looked for comments from someone with "Mick" in their name. I don't see a "Mick" on the MavicPilots site. Does "Mick" have a different user name?

I searched for "Mick" with the member search function and looked for comments from someone with "Mick" in their name. I don't see a "Mick" on the MavicPilots site. Does "Mick" have a different user name?
I just looked and he must have just went in as a visitor or he does have a different username Butterpuff .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj