Huge Drone/UFO

I know the military has a drone that can stay up for hours at a time.

Do you live near a military base? Maybe testing with infrared technology.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It works its way from being Southwest infront of my land and works its way across the horizon to the north, then either decendes or goes way back West and out of sight over the horizon. It is capable of fast speed, I've seen it move at what looks to be similar speeds to commercial jets, though it will also remain stationary for the first 2 or three hours each night.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using PhantomPilots mobile app

Incredible! Yes please keep us updated! Have you tried to contact a local tower yet and see if they can identify it for you?

Hello all,
Cool thoughts and vids, I love this crap!:)

I wish I had video,
But A strange thing happened here in Sarasota, Fl. A few months back ( 5-6 months ago ) maybe you guys could shed some light?

Just after might on a Saturday , my neighbor and I, were hanging out in the road, shooting the breeze, when I saw a SERIOUSLY bright ( almost blinding light ) behind where Shawn was standing but maybe a few miles out, and up about 45 degree angle from us, ( good distance away, saw no craft, only bright light ) at first I thought drone, and laughed, then it started strobing different bright colors ( several, like green orange red white ect ) no big deal, I told Shawn to look at the drone, about that time the light split into 3 smaller lights, but equally bright, all changing colors ( not always the same ) then they started moving erratic, in a triangular pattern ( like they were dancing around one another? ) always maintaining straight triangular lines of movement, i.e.: straight, sharp turn, straight, sharp turn, and straight back to original point, all 3 doing this the same, around each other )
Now I'm thinking this is weird, and not drone like, even Shawn was feeling the same? WTF?,we watched for maybe 5-10 minutes, then out of no where 2 military jets ( f-16 style jets, grey looked like, came shooting overhead behind us, and over us, moving directly twords the trio of lights, at which point all 3 light shot straight up ( fast enough to leave a light trail ) like Mach 20, I mean SUPER FAST, straight up, until they were no longer visible, the jets followed the bast they could, until we saw nothing!, to this day, I tried to find any info on the event, but only silence, McDill AFB, Denies ever scrambling the fighters?
That is the only base within range, and close enough to intercept whatever those light were. And we heard NO NOISE at all, until the jets arrived, then only heard the jets. No lights since, that I've noticed, and first time I told this story to anyone, but the guy at McDill ( and I only told him I saw some weird flashing lights then military jets?, he said no jets were scrambled, it was most likely either laser lights being shot into the clouds from the ground ( clear skies that night ) or a commercial drone ( but there were 3 ) and NO drone moves that fast, even when the jets tried to pursue, those lights left them in the dust! So you tell me? I have no idea?
Maybe the normal, light refracting off swamp gas?:rolleyes:
Or weather balloon! With rocket propulsion system! Lol

I believe I saw something not from this planet , or secret military craft ( but why the f-16's if it is military?, and why flee from them, if they are friendly? ) just thought I'd share, I'm not a UFO buff ( per say ) ( definitely interested, and a bit weary of sharing this with you ), but I would hope we are not alone in all that space! If so we really are TINY!
( I'm assuming they were f-16's, but not sure? ) definitely military though.

I welcome your thoughts, or does any of that sound familiar to what you may have seen? Triangular patterns, splitting lights? And most off all the blatant disregard of gravity!

Enough said!
J Dot
:cool:

Oh ye unbelievers; so little faith and a dirth of undrstanding of the breadth and width of the universee. UFO plain and simple .

Hello all,

I wish I had video,
But A strange thing happened here in Sarasota, Fl. A few months back ( 5-6 months ago ) maybe you guys could shed some light?

Just after might on a Saturday , my neighbor and I, were hanging out in the road, shooting the breeze, when I saw a SERIOUSLY bright ( almost blinding light ) behind where Shawn was standing but maybe a few miles out, and up about 45 degree angle from us, ( good distance away, saw no craft, only bright light ) at first I thought drone, and laughed, then it started strobing different bright colors ( several, like green orange red white ect ) no big deal, I told Shawn to look at the drone, about that time the light split into 3 smaller lights, but equally bright, all changing colors ( not always the same ) then they started moving erratic, in a triangular pattern ( like they were dancing around one another? ) always maintaining straight triangular lines of movement, i.e.: straight, sharp turn, straight, sharp turn, and straight back to original point, all 3 doing this the same, around each other )
Now I'm thinking this is weird, and not drone like, even Shawn was feeling the same? WTF?,we watched for maybe 5-10 minutes, then out of no where 2 military jets ( f-16 style jets, grey looked like, came shooting overhead behind us, and over us, moving directly twords the trio of lights, at which point all 3 light shot straight up ( fast enough to leave a light trail ) like Mach 20, I mean SUPER FAST, straight up, until they were no longer visible, the jets followed the bast they could, until we saw nothing!, to this day, I tried to find any info on the event, but only silence, McDill AFB, Denies ever scrambling the fighters?
That is the only base within range, and close enough to intercept whatever those light were. And we heard NO NOISE at all, until the jets arrived, then only heard the jets. No lights since, that I've noticed, and first time I told this story to anyone, but the guy at McDill ( and I only told him I saw some weird flashing lights then military jets?, he said no jets were scrambled, it was most likely either laser lights being shot into the clouds from the ground ( clear skies that night ) or a commercial drone ( but there were 3 ) and NO drone moves that fast, even when the jets tried to pursue, those lights left them in the dust! So you tell me? I have no idea?

I believe I saw something not from this planet , or secret military craft ( but why the f-16's if it is military?, and why flee from them, if they are friendly? ) just thought I'd share, I'm not a UFO buff ( per say ) ( definitely interested, and a bit weary of sharing this with you ), but I would hope we are not alone in all that space! If so we really are TINY!

I welcome your thoughts, or does any of that sound familiar to what you may have seen? Triangular patterns, splitting lights? And most off all the blatant disregard of gravity!

Enough said!
J Dot
Mate you ain't got to try and get people to believe you. I've seen craft on two separate occasions with one about 200ft away silver cigar shaped and seamless on a sunny clear day stationary.
They exist but they will not inform us because it contradicts religion and science blah blah blah.
I've spoken to many engineers about my experience and rather than be met with objection I've faced their own experiences.
The fact is its a taboo subject when it no longer should be.
Maybe one of us will catch a 3d video of one, one day but then hey... it will probably be deleted from our cloud records.
Disclosure has to come soon.

Hello all,

I wish I had video,

Enough said!
J Dot
IMG_8915.GIF

Yes,
I feel 100%, not from earth! Just the speed and rate of accention, no person/human, could ever stand that kind of G force, even in a suit. Just too fast. ( maybe a gradual increase to reach that speed, but from pretty much stationary position, to whoosh GONE, Man, I don't see it! At all. )
And those movements, to maintain a pattern like that, I don't think a drone could mimick those sharp turns( yet ) definitely anti-gravity generator of some sort implemented? I would assume, but the G force, stumps me. I believe we would be crushed. I've never seen anything move like that, and straight up ( at least from my angle of view. ) the jets looked like snails chasing jaguars. My first thoughts were, if the lights WERE hostile, we might as well throw rocks at them. Cause we looked silly chasing them. Oh well

WELCOME to Earth, now GO HOME!o_O ( I guess )

And Dirk,
LOL, I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THAT GOOFY OWL,:D
That is not ( Potter's ) is it?;)

Sad thing was, when it was all over and quiet, that is almost the look we gave each other, followed by a " I didn't see NOTHING! ":)

J Dot

PS, I don't doubt they exist, and would hate to believe that they don't, but like you said TABOO ( hit that nail RIGHT. On the head ) we have a local that claims to have had contact with a Bigfoot, actually touched it, but the town folk think he lost his mind, he claimed to be fishing, and it walked up to him, more curious than anything, after a few he reached out and touched its arm, which he claimed was like touching a sandy Brillo pad, very coarse, very dirty, but as soon as he touched him/her, it ran off. No pics, no evidence, but I'm sorry, if I'm standing face to face with a 9' tall creature, I'm not going to ask him to say cheese, or for a hair sample either! But honestly, WHO KNOWS, only he does? But he believes, in his human eyed ape encounter. He claimed the eyes were a bluish green color,and human like, which no primate has eye color they claim. But after that, I was not about to say a word to anyone, about anything unknown. I know I'm as sane as I can be, and want to keep it that way.:)

I lived in Venice and Englewood and Punta Gorda and at one time or another in the past have seen similar things.... remember Gulf Breeze? A lot of activity in Florida if you just look at the sky a lot.

I can believe it, last week my P3p was buzzed by a drone and I got good video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

IM LAUGHING SO HARD!!! Are you telling me you think that lens flare is a UFO? rip sanity

If it made you laugh that's was the intention.
Its feasible because they were using The Infinite Improbability Drive. Which is a wonderful new method of crossing interstellar distances in a few seconds, without all that tedious mucking about in hyperspace. As the Improbability Drive reaches infinite improbability, it passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously.

Made an appearance night before last, I'll post the video on YouTube then on here when I get home here in a bit.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hey I joined cuz that's the only way I could reply to u, but I see the same thing every nite & idk wut it is, most of the time it's pretty much in one place, but I just seen it moving a lot, will send u a pic I just took of it .

Attachments

• 20201014_222038_HDR.jpg
    20201014_222038_HDR.jpg
    953.4 KB · Views: 85
Hey I joined cuz that's the only way I could reply to u, but I see the same thing every nite & idk wut it is, most of the time it's pretty much in one place, but I just seen it moving a lot, will send u a pic I just took of it .
Well you kinda late the member you quoted hasn’t been on since Feb of 17. Sorry but welcome to the forum.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers