Howdy from Dallas!

Reaction score
It started off simple...a simple Parrot Mambo bought about two years ago...Fell in love with the act of flying and the grainy little pics I could get back....then got the FPV camera which made it a bit more fun. I have relatives in the real estate business in the DFW area who tell me that their agents all are looking for pilots to do marketing material for home sales. I made the leap into the larger world about 8 months ago. Currently prepping to get my FCC 107 license and bought a cheap Phantom V1 to learn, crash, and enjoy. It's clumsy and low tech, but I love every flight I take it on. I'm on the verge of getting a Mavic 2 now that I'm confident enough now, though there is still that little whoosh of anticipation when it first takes off. Hoping with time, patience, and determination to slowly scale back my IT job and move into another world. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?
Already have plans to take the Mavic 2 to Romania in April! Will have the DJI headset by that time to, so that I can pilot and the wife can "fly" over the castles and mountains!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Welcome to the worlds best place to learn anything and everything you didn't know you needed to know, about everything you didn't know you needed to know about. I think.

Brad

It started off simple...a simple Parrot Mambo bought about two years ago...Fell in love with the act of flying and the grainy little pics I could get back....then got the FPV camera which made it a bit more fun. I have relatives in the real estate business in the DFW area who tell me that their agents all are looking for pilots to do marketing material for home sales. I made the leap into the larger world about 8 months ago. Currently prepping to get my FCC 107 license and bought a cheap Phantom V1 to learn, crash, and enjoy. It's clumsy and low tech, but I love every flight I take it on. I'm on the verge of getting a Mavic 2 now that I'm confident enough now, though there is still that little whoosh of anticipation when it first takes off. Hoping with time, patience, and determination to slowly scale back my IT job and move into another world. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the worlds best place to learn anything and everything you didn't know you needed to know, about everything you didn't know you needed to know about. I think.

Brad
rambo.jpg

Awesome! I work in Irving, but know that area well!

My name is Steve, a 25 year RC Pilot that fell in love with drones four years ago, I earned my part 107 in 2018. I have worked in the print/marketing industry for 20 years and for the last 10, own a print brokerage/marketing business. I have slowly added a photography division to my core business, print sales and local store marketing.(LSM)
I have lived in the DFW area for over 50 years and like you, I have many contacts and personal relationships with many home builders in DFW and a few large real estate companies as well. I and am slowly reaching out to introduce my new division and offer aerial drone photography and other photography services like interior shots with my Nikon and also have similar contacts in commercial property/real estate and hope to work with soon.

Eventually I would like to partner with another similar business to expand and grow both companies or combine down the road.

My name is Steve, a 25 year RC Pilot that fell in love with drones four years ago, I earned my part 107 in 2018. I have worked in the print/marketing industry for 20 years and for the last 10, own a print brokerage/marketing business. I have slowly added a photography division to my core business, print sales and local store marketing.(LSM)
I have lived in the DFW area for over 50 years and like you, I have many contacts and personal relationships with many home builders in DFW and a few large real estate companies as well. I and am slowly reaching out to introduce my new division and offer aerial drone photography and other photography services like interior shots with my Nikon and also have similar contacts in commercial property/real estate and hope to work with soon.

Eventually I would like to partner with another similar business to expand and grow both companies or combine down the road.
That's great! Let's keep in touch...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31