Greetings from Nieuwegein, the Netherlands

Reaction score
Hello to you all!

I'm a newbe Phantom 4 drone pilot. I practiced flying with an Eachine E58, upgraded this a few weeks later to a SJRC S20W drone (Phantom baby clone) and since last week I upgraded this to the Phantom 4 (the "original" :)).

It's a great quadcopter to fly, so now this flying and filming hobby will take a great leap forward!

I started a little YouTube channel to post my (edited) videos made with the Phantom 4. Nothing commercial, just some aerial shots made mostly in The Netherlands and soon hope to add some shots made somewhere else in Europe. The channel can be found at: Stickybit

My hardware (bought it on Marktplaats, a sort of eBay but especially for the Netherlands.
It consists of a Phantom 4, 1 extra battery, 1 ND-filter, DJI original backpack and a car-charger.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: stickybit
Hello to you all!

I'm a newbe Phantom 4 drone pilot. I practiced flying with an Eachine E58, upgraded this a few weeks later to a SJRC S20W drone (Phantom baby clone) and since last week I upgraded this to the Phantom 4 (the "original" :)).

It's a great quadcopter to fly, so now this flying and filming hobby will take a great leap forward!

I started a little YouTube channel to post my (edited) videos made with the Phantom 4. Nothing commercial, just some aerial shots made mostly in The Netherlands and soon hope to add some shots made somewhere else in Europe. The channel can be found at: Stickybit

My hardware (bought it on Marktplaats, a sort of eBay but especially for the Netherlands.
It consists of a Phantom 4, 1 extra battery, 1 ND-filter, DJI original backpack and a car-charger.
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: stickybit
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan