How'd you decorate your carrier?

You talkin to me? :D

Oh Yea !! Good one bro:) !!
images5E36OZK9.jpg
There's always next time o_O;)

Reactions: Marlin009
Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Marlin009
Ummm... were those holes made by a SIG??? :):):):):)

-slinger

If it gets real ones they'll be from my wife's 10-22. Unless she goes for one of mine. :D

After ya cut it out like ya wanted did ya then glue them together ?

Yep. I used the 3" and cut it with my fillet knife. I ended up using Elmer's wood glue. I didn't think it would work but I had some so I tried it on a scrap piece and it worked fine. PVC cement worked too but the Elmer's was easier to deal with.

Yep. I used the 3" and cut it with my fillet knife. I ended up using Elmer's wood glue. I didn't think it would work but I had some so I tried it on a scrap piece and it worked fine. PVC cement worked too but the Elmer's was easier to deal with.
images5E36OZK9.jpg
Owe ya one bro ;)

No problem man. Looks like your tote is about the same size as mine. I ordered 4 of the large 3" sheets. Still have one whole one left and a bunch of big scrap pieces. Might have been able to get by with two sheets. Too much changing my mind, or beer, or both. :D

No problem man. Looks like your tote is about the same size as mine. I ordered 4 of the large 3" sheets. Still have one whole one left and a bunch of big scrap pieces. Might have been able to get by with two sheets. Too much changing my mind, or beer, or both. :D
They are the same size or close ..mine just got the clear top.

Marlin how was the shipping on that foam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually very cheap, $12.99.

They compress the foam to half its thickness when they ship it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie