How to use video from "sd" card.

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a video slide using the video straight from the SD card but not sure what program to choose to covert it and create a video slide, I can use the videos that was transferred via wifi but the clarity is very fuzzy but the clarity from the SD card is crisp, any advice to crate a video slide.

Sent from my SM-G930T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Video slide? If you want to edit video, put the card in an adapter, transfer the file to your computer and edit. I use Wondershare Filmora.

Reactions: Kimo and RodPad
Reactions: Kimo
Hi there, I use Adobe Premier Elements 15 after downloading the footage straight to the PC. Bit expensive but some of the rubbish I film needs all the help it can get......

Reactions: Kimo
I'm trying to make a video slide using the video straight from the SD card but not sure what program to choose to covert it and create a video slide, I can use the videos that was transferred via wifi but the clarity is very fuzzy but the clarity from the SD card is crisp, any advice to crate a video slide.

Sent from my SM-G930T using PhantomPilots mobile app
I use DaVinci Resolve 12, on PC .. or Viva Video on my Android if I am in a hurry.. sometimes albeit rare I can take a clip raw and post it thru Instagram. They have a 1 minute max length so keep that in mind if sharing there.

Ron

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've used Windows Movie Maker for years and just carried on when I got the P3S.
The simpler Movie Maker as I use prefers wmv files or mp4. It dies not like avi.
Videofreemake is what I use to convert videos to any format required.

Both programs are free and dead easy to use.

Movie maker gives you direct link to Free Music Archive as well as uploads to the video hosting sites such as YouTube.

I have tried other more sophisticated video editors but always end up back with Movie Maker. Its just too easy.

Nigel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic