How to use P3p camera without wifi or data

ok HWCM so I will lower the res on camera to 1080 or 720.... solid point! now you really think if I go buy an ipad this wont do the skipping and pixilation ****. MY thought was why does it record that way just cuz my tablet is seeing it that way? understand? like should the camera record like that just cuz the tablet is slow or underpowered or incompatable?

the anttenas are straight up for now because I have just had it straight up over me just doing panorama vids while I try and figure this problem out I have tried to lay them down and all other positions to see If it would correct the issue but no luck

I use a LG G-pad 8 with no problems whatsoever. So for a $1.00 I guess I got what it takes to make it work just fine.

ok so I just plugged in my new Samsung s7 edge phone into it and all of my problems go away as far as video recording and quality go it does not pixilate or skip frames. so what tablet is optimal for the same kind of performance video wise. I could use my phone but... im going to be on a wakeboarding boat chasing a boat and wake boarder ha ha so I am like a lot of you I want a lot more screen to look at while flying... I need the real-estate to look at ha ha

DRONER LEE how new is that tablet you have? and should I make sure my new tablet comes with gps chip in it seeing how im gona be on a lake and out of wifi and cell service?

Ok so i got that problem figured out thank you all.new prolem now... i haVe major video lag and pixalation on my live feed through my tablet any ideas? I have a lg Samsung tablet through verizion. The tablet software is up todate and so is the aircraft and remote but this is rediculious i have a 4 k camera and the video recording qaulity is terrible because of the lag and pixelation. How do i fix this?

Please tell me what was the problem of your PH3 did not work without a wifi connection. I have also a PH3Pro, and get the message "Discinnected" in the dji app, in an erea where no wifi is. I do not see the camera screen on my android Phone. The geo map is correct.

Which tablet are you using?

There's a thing called "debugging". Apple device should automatically pop up asking for access and you click yes and it's connected. With an android tablet (as crappy as it is) you have to unlock developer settings to manually allow debugging from USB. ...I know I know. but you get what you pay for!!!

I have both iOS and Android... Once again.. I have never had a single problem with either my shield or my air2. Both work great. Just in case someone that doesn't know comes here to make a choice. Understand, that Android works perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic