How to tell if your "New" drone is used

My card showed a date of like 1979, lol so, yeah they're not accurate, I actually thought back to that time in my life, it was easy it was like 31-12-1979 or sowmthing. Again, either the whole world is crazy like this, or us UAV guys are the most **** ppl ever.

Look, if it matters at all to you, consider this, DJI is prolly not going to give 2nds to US citizens who have exceptionally easy return policies. Every unit that comes in and then goes back to be resold is likely flashed where it's FCC power is then gone and it's sold possibly in China but likely Singapore and.Korea and Japan.... I'm just saying, Incoukd be wrong, but I doubt they're just putting troubled quads back in for reshippment across 8,000 miles.

No wonder they're $1400, they have to cover all the returns for normally operating birds, and to be fair, I bought Into this, my horizon was tilted, I returned it, guess what? It didn't fix a thing, I thought it was better, but that proved to be wrong, it's exactly like the other one, and you risk getting a lemon, I had a hell of a time upgrading firmware on the 2nd one, DJI actually told me to return the second one! Well, that didn't need to be done either!
Yea well, I know of one guy on this form who urged another to return a p4 he crashed to Apple and not say anything. Then when he tried to buy a second one, he said he ran all over LA. Trying to find one that wasn't used. Those used, crashed, returns are going somewhere, and they aren't just being thrown away.

I have four total, three I purchased new. All from Amazon. The last one, my P3P would not allow the motors to spin up. Wait, it would not let ONE motor spin up. The rest did. That one was sent back.

For the money you pay, you should not have to do repairs before first flight. So I requested and received a replacement and sent the other back. Hoping it was repaired and is happily flying somewhere today.

Yea well, I know of one guy on this form who urged another to return a p4 he crashed to Apple and not say anything. Then when he tried to buy a second one, he said he ran all over LA. Trying to find one that wasn't used. Those used, crashed, returns are going somewhere, and they aren't just being thrown away.
I know who your talking about, so know the thread too, and because he is overly **** about EVERYTHING, doesn't mean, FOR ONE SECOND, that the returns aren't sent back for repair! Of course they go somewhere, but Nobody has bought a USED UAV for the price of a NEW one, nowhere has this happened.

I have four total, three I purchased new. All from Amazon. The last one, my P3P would not allow the motors to spin up. Wait, it would not let ONE motor spin up. The rest did. That one was sent back.

For the money you pay, you should not have to do repairs before first flight. So I requested and received a replacement and sent the other back. Hoping it was repaired and is happily flying somewhere today.

Still doesn't mean it was USED!? Out of thousands and thousands rolling off, a Chinese mill, of course some will be bad, heck even Apple has to take back an IPhone or two, the narcissistic tendencies on this site, and **** returns don't lend one bit to this BS OP worries

Still doesn't mean it was USED!? Out of thousands and thousands rolling off, a Chinese mill, of course some will be bad, heck even Apple has to take back an IPhone or two, the narcissistic tendencies on this site, and **** returns don't lend one bit to this BS OP worries

And, hmmm, as I guaranteed, he got a brand new one, imagine that? Yet your all still stoking the crap outta it, whatever I'm leaving this thread, you all can hash this ridiculous post out for yourselves

How in the world did this thread get so emotional?

Because that's part of being Human.

Actually, my post said all were new, but one. The not new one has never been flown. It was a fly away found and given to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik