How to mount this TV on me rc

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
Ha cheers,next time someone kayak the channel,chuck it on board,free shipping,Yeh I choked a few years back and wrecked me throat,that'was the start of it all,,,reminder to all to chew your food,,that ploughed word hurt,,hope not to much to repair
Remember to chew your food? Probably explains why I live on beer... As for the drone, unlike phantom repair costs, the racing drone will cost me about $75 ( two motors, two ESCs and a receiver) and I'll be flying again.

Remember to chew your food? Probably explains why I live on beer... As for the drone, unlike phantom repair costs, the racing drone will cost me about $75 ( two motors, two ESCs and a receiver) and I'll be flying again.
Oh beer sounds so good,,I'm very dry,not allowed to drink cause medication I on,I tryed no alcohol beer but was Crap,,,I ain't got no racing drone parts or I mail it to you,only thing close is 4 X kv 850s,but hey yes 75 is nice cheap price,agree on the phantom if that hit the dirt it be write off,,don't know how they justify cost on some parts,still have to get eachine racing drone,I got goggles for them but no drone,one day soon, cheers,,aaarrrggg ,mayby 1 ok or 2 or 3

Reactions: Neon Euc and tevek
Oh beer sounds so good,,I'm very dry,not allowed to drink cause medication I on,I tryed no alcohol beer but was Crap,,,I ain't got no racing drone parts or I mail it to you,only thing close is 4 X kv 850s,but hey yes 75 is nice cheap price,agree on the phantom if that hit the dirt it be write off,,don't know how they justify cost on some parts,still have to get eachine racing drone,I got goggles for them but no drone,one day soon, cheers,,aaarrrggg ,mayby 1 ok or 2 or 3
I got back into freestyle drones and still fly the phantom if I want to get lazy and let the package do it for me. I started out with one x220 wizard and now have three so that I can fly at work and have one at home and another for spares/mods. Pretty cheap way of scaring yourself and improving your skills, no geofencing, stupid wind warnings and they go like stink. Good advice with the alcohol and medication, have a mate whose citalopram and gin don't mix.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl