how to how to stop mission upload in litchi

Reaction score
How can I stop a mission upload when using the Litchi app?

Sometimes I have a mission saved and when I try to upload nothing happens ... just stays at 0%

Is there any way to stop an upload when there is no progress?

Using Litchi app and P3S

Thanks in advance for any help

How can I stop a mission upload when using the Litchi app?

Sometimes I have a mission saved and when I try to upload nothing happens ... just stays at 0%

Is there any way to stop an upload when there is no progress?

Using Litchi app and P3S

Thanks in advance for any help
You can try switching to another Litchi mode e.g. FPV, orbit, pano. I have had it happen once or twice on my P4 and found that I had other apps running in the background. I shut them down and not a problem after that. Maybe trying loading the mission once you are up in the air and near your first WP. I have also read that some devices are not 'strong enough' to load and run apps like Litchi.

I am not sure if by changing tabs form WayPoint to say FPV will stop the mission.

Stopping a mission can be done by switching the RC switch from "F" to "P" on P3 or, switch from “P” to “S” on P4.

I am not sure if by changing tabs form WayPoint to say FPV will stop the mission.

Stopping a mission can be done by switching the RC switch from "F" to "P" on P3 or, switch from “P” to “S” on P4.
You are right of course, but since there was no mission to cancel, he can switch to FPV for example, take it up and try reloading the mission.

You can try switching to another Litchi mode e.g. FPV, orbit, pano. I have had it happen once or twice on my P4 and found that I had other apps running in the background. I shut them down and not a problem after that. Maybe trying loading the mission once you are up in the air and near your first WP. I have also read that some devices are not 'strong enough' to load and run apps like Litchi.

Thanks for the comments. Most of my missions load and run just fine. I tried deleting one of the missions that would not load and creating a new one in its place ... still had a problem. I have also tried to take off after the mission would not load thinking it might start to load while in the air ... no dice.
cleardot.gif

Hi Montanamac,
See following thread for load mission fail issue.
Standard - Litchi waypoint mission won't start/upload?
Look at most recent posts.
Yes I read that thread and noticed the response from Litchi regarding the device being used to load and run the mission. Suspect that OP might want to elaborate on his device. It has happened to me using iOS and I realised my mistake with having apps running in the background.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj