How to Contact Hunch (or Hani)

THH

Reaction score
I got a new P3 Advanced and within a few weeks my assistant grazed some trees and the camera stopped working. I asked on these boards for recommendations for where to have it looked at, and several people said that Hunch or Hani in New Brighton MN is fantastic, and to send it to him. I reached out to him on these boards and he replied immediately. We exchanged messages, he gave me his address to send it to, along with a $50 diagnostic fee. I sent it to him and he took delivery on it August 10, ten days ago. I followed up over a week ago to confirm he'd received it and what the status is but I've gotten no response whatsoever. I realize I don't have a phone number for him nor an email. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I got a new P3 Advanced and within a few weeks my assistant grazed some trees and the camera stopped working. I asked on these boards for recommendations for where to have it looked at, and several people said that Hunch or Hani in New Brighton MN is fantastic, and to send it to him. I reached out to him on these boards and he replied immediately. We exchanged messages, he gave me his address to send it to, along with a $50 diagnostic fee. I sent it to him and he took delivery on it August 10, ten days ago. I followed up over a week ago to confirm he'd received it and what the status is but I've gotten no response whatsoever. I realize I don't have a phone number for him nor an email. Any suggestions? Thank you.
You can try these:
[email protected]
612-414-3017
UAV Repair Shop

I have another number for his partner that I dealt with. Super nice guy. If you don't reach them at the above # PM me and I'll pass the other # along to you.

Reactions: THH
I have another number for his partner that I dealt with. Super nice guy. If you don't reach them at the above # PM me and I'll pass the other # along to you.
Hi Longhorn, Can I get this phone number from you. Three weeks ago Hani emailed me to pay for the repair, and said it would ship the next morning. I paid but haven't received it nor a tracking number. I've called and emailed repeatedly but no response. Perhaps we shouldn't be referring him on here. I sent him my drone per the recommendation of several people on these forums saying he's great. But it's been a bad experience for me. Anyway I'd love to try the phone number you have. Tx

Hi Longhorn, Can I get this phone number from you. Three weeks ago Hani emailed me to pay for the repair, and said it would ship the next morning. I paid but haven't received it nor a tracking number. I've called and emailed repeatedly but no response. Perhaps we shouldn't be referring him on here. I sent him my drone per the recommendation of several people on these forums saying he's great. But it's been a bad experience for me. Anyway I'd love to try the phone number you have. Tx

I'm
Sorry to hear that, I have dealt with ( Hunch ) Hani, in the past, several times, always A+ with him, fast ship, excellent response , great parts and birds! I know sometimes he does not reply RIGHT AWAY, here, but he is a busy man, but he always replies, when he has a minute to!
Hope he is well, really out of character for him! ( I'm sure there is a logical explanation )
But either way,
I'm sure he will make it right , So I would not worry too much!
Good luck!

J Dot
:cool:

This may help!
@hunch

Reactions: captainmilehigh
I'm
Sorry to hear that, I have dealt with ( Hunch ) Hani, in the past, several times, always A+ with him, fast ship, excellent response , great parts and birds! I know sometimes he does not reply RIGHT AWAY, here, but he is a busy man, but he always replies, when he has a minute to!
Hope he is well, really out of character for him! ( I'm sure there is a logical explanation )
But either way,
Good luck!

J Dot

This may help!
@hunch
Thanks J Dot

Reactions: J Dot
I sent you a pm. Good luck

I'm
But either way,
Good luck!

J Dot

This may help!
@hunch
here is the logical explanation.. my poor iphone turned into a pancake when a car ran over it and i was without one for couple of days. :(

Attachments

• IMG_0004[1].JPG
    IMG_0004[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 358
A+
Makes perfect sense now!

Bummer though, what hit it a steam roller? Wow, you were not lying, a flapjack it IS!

J Dot

I'm glad this all worked out! AWESOME!:)

I also heard good things about this guy. after having a really bad experience last year with a guy from Arizona name
john barret from everon drones I figured I'll give hani a try one day.

I've contacted hani for a shell swap for my p3p bird. communication was good at first.
shipped out my bird to him on a Monday after flying it fine on Saturday.
after a few attempts to get ahold of him about a week later he finally responds to let me know that he found another
problem with the bird. he said one of the esc's was burnt out, that he had to replace the main board. that it would cost
me an extra 150.00 dollars to replace it. i wasn't happy about it but decided to get it fixed while he had the drone.
I was kind of confused as to why the esc would be burt out, unless the board burned out while I was removing the camera
to ship the bird, but I don't know. the bird was flying fine before shipping it out.it only had a small hairline crack underneath the props on the shell.
anyways I questioned him about it, and he didn't take it very lightly. after that the communication went down the drain.

I also heard good things about this guy. after having a really bad experience last year with a guy from Arizona name
john barret from everon drones I figured I'll give hani a try one day.

I've contacted hani for a shell swap for my p3p bird. communication was good at first.
shipped out my bird to him on a Monday after flying it fine on Saturday.
after a few attempts to get ahold of him about a week later he finally responds to let me know that he found another
problem with the bird. he said one of the esc's was burnt out, that he had to replace the main board. that it would cost
me an extra 150.00 dollars to replace it. i wasn't happy about it but decided to get it fixed while he had the drone.
I was kind of confused as to why the esc would be burt out, unless the board burned out while I was removing the camera
to ship the bird, but I don't know. the bird was flying fine before shipping it out.it only had a small hairline crack underneath the props on the shell.
anyways I questioned him about it, and he didn't take it very lightly. after that the communication went down the drain.
hey Jesus aka Jesse B,
i sent you a picture of your original main board after i opened up your bird with a MOSFET burned (YES, PHYSICALLY BURNED!) on it before i ever turned the
bird on, because the obvious and original request from you was to replace the shell, which is what you requested.
now you're just blasting stuff on this page because you're not happy about your own fault. i still have the original main board you sent me with all
the flight logs on it and n one of your emails you told me you flew the bird the day before you sent it to me. should i post the logs here so everyone
can see them?
in the email yesterday (July 24th/2017) you said that you were upset about me putting a silver (Adv) emblem on your bird vs. gold one (Pro)
which i sent you last week and you already received it.
i tried everything in my power to make YOU happy.
i didn't even charge you for the installation of the main board but for the boar itself what i paid for and express shipping back to you.

i'm just a human trying to help the community, but Jesus still loves you Jesse B. ;)
fly safe!

Reactions: theTastyCat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers