How to Cache Maps?

Reaction score
I was using my iPhone 6 as a monitor but now i have the 5 inch CS monitor. I am really liking this monitor over my iPhone but what I cannot seem to figure out is how to Cache the maps! Since I am flying a P3P, I am using the Go App version 3.1.10. I have searched all through the Go App for anything relating to how to cache the maps in the advance settings and nothing is there. I watched some videos on YT but they were all for the Go App 4. There is apparently an option to download offline maps from within the Go App 4.

Any help with this would be great!

Thanks!

I was using my iPhone 6 as a monitor but now i have the 5 inch CS monitor. I am really liking this monitor over my iPhone but what I cannot seem to figure out is how to Cache the maps! Since I am flying a P3P, I am using the Go App version 3.1.10. I have searched all through the Go App for anything relating to how to cache the maps in the advance settings and nothing is there. I watched some videos on YT but they were all for the Go App 4. There is apparently an option to download offline maps from within the Go App 4.

Any help with this would be great!

Thanks!
Hello
Same problem for me.
I did some experiment with no success.
I did a list of all points like this makes problem to me. And some others are not acceptable, like the bracket is not provided.
I sent it to DJI and waiting for solutions.
As far as I can see, if no Google maps application installed, no map on DJI Go.
So we need play store access...
It is such à good screen and no other possibility than DJI Go (4).

I'm dissapointed and close to send it back.

Philippe

Maps are Here Maps and work just like the android version of Go and Go 4, you either need to cache them over Wi-fi or download the offline maps but these are not satellite, they must be cached before hand.

Any issues with not being able to see Maps I would suggest a full factory reset after any updates then connect to WiFi and cache as normal.

Again it works identically to the Go 4 app on Android.

Maps are Here Maps and work just like the android version of Go and Go 4, you either need to cache them over Wi-fi or download the offline maps but these are not satellite, they must be cached before hand.

Any issues with not being able to see Maps I would suggest a full factory reset after any updates then connect to WiFi and cache as normal.

Again it works identically to the Go 4 app on Android.

Thanks for advice.
My problem is solved after last update I did. Version V02.03.00.00 of Cristalsky
I can get the maps in the cache now.
I did ask DJI support about Gs pro application. So far is not available for Android nor Cristalsky. Which is my point of intetest.
As far as I can see, there is no opening to develop any application with or without DJI. Thats strange from them.
I may wait and see...
Thanks again
Philippe

I found that if you download the off-line maps in the GO4 app - they also are available for the GO APP.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj