How much to ship a P3S

Reaction score
I am trying to sell my P3S. I have the original box and all the accessories. Anybody ship one before that can tell me how much in cost? I am in the us. Box dimensions are 16x14x12.

I am trying to sell my P3S. I have the original box and all the accessories. Anybody ship one before that can tell me how much in cost? I am in the us. Box dimensions are 16x14x12.
It depends on where you are shipping to and the method as well.

Just go to the appicable shipper sites and look it up. They all have shipping calculators.

www.ups.com
www.usps.com
www.fedex.com

Reactions: Stan Celestian
There are battery considerations too. Installed is different then loose, half charged, etc. Priority mail is reasonably priced.

The batteries require ground ship only I believe.
Only after a certain weight does it require ground. Small items, including drones, can ship with the battery as long as it’s installed and not fully charged. Same with cameras phones etc.

Only after a certain weight does it require ground. Small items, including drones, can ship with the battery as long as it’s installed and not fully charged. Same with cameras phones etc.
The USPS website has exact regulations listed for shipping lipo polymer batteries. I would highly suggest reading them.

Reactions: Capt KO
Nobody? Really? Hey, boss what's your price? I just picked up a brand new P3S for $200 (OfferUp. ZERO flight time) and one from Facebook Marketplace (no RC) for $80.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic