How high have you guys gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I usually only get up to 400 ft in my suburban neighborhood due to all of the interference, but today I got to about 950ft and finally got to take pictures of clouds, what's your guys record?

I usually only get up to 400 ft in my suburban neighborhood due to all of the interference, but today I got to about 950ft and finally got to take pictures of clouds, what's your guys record?
Most people around here frown on those who brag on violating FAA regulations. It makes everyone look bad.

When I fly for distance there is a hill about 2000ft away so I will go up to 500ft so I feel I am still 400 ft agl.

Wow guys I'm so sorry. I know ignorance isn't an excuse especially for drones but when I read the rules I thought it said meters. I'll be sure not to fly that high again.
You did not violate any FAA regulation. Plus, look at all the distance threads here. These people don't complain in those threads about what are actual FAA violations.

Reactions: Ty Alderdice
I stand corrected, however as a disclaimer, these regs change faster than I can keep up with. 400ft AGL, as I knew before I posted was a safety guideline, not a regulation. From the FAA site, left column. Right column is for Part 107.
FAA REG.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.