How high have you guys gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And UAVs still are not much of a threat to planes. Today, will hundreds of thousands of drones and millions and millions of flights, how many drones have hit planes? Why do you think more regulations would change anything? Most of encounters with planes are already in direct violations of existing regulations.

Yet,, as I pointed out, they _still_ attempted to create further regulations against hobby use from within the registration.

What you fail to realize is that a lack of more regulations against UAV's has _not_ been shown to be an issues. As I mentioned above, pretty much all (if not all) of the issues with UAV and planes are where the UAV flier is in violation of already existing regulations. These are facts based on actual real world data. Everything I mentioned before are real world facts... that the FAA has lied to people time and time again, that they put our propaganda to make UAV's appear as an issue, that they have overstepped their legal limitations, etc.

You seem to indicate that the FAA needs to do more to prevent issues. These "issues" simply don't exist.. as those situations seldom occur and existing regulations already address those issues.

The FAA has a _lot_ of options to help guard against any issues. What they have done is almost nothing. They came out with the worst pile of crude app in an attempt to help show people where they can and cannot fly. I could go on and on about how terrible that app is but it would make this post too long. They did not even make this same crappy information available online until a few months ago. It took them years to come out with that app. I think any 10 year old with app knowledge could have made it in a week. Actually, DJI has probably done the most to help their customers fly safely. Certainly _much_ more then the FAA. DJI's approach has been different though. They sought to put out _good useful_ information that fliers could actually use every day. Unlike the FAA who's approach was to lie to people, take illegal actions and even lie again about how a registration was going to solve the worlds problems with UAVs.... and bill us for this farce at the same time.

Yes, without a doubt, the FAA has been a major reason why there are issues with UAV flying right now.

I'm not going to argue further with you, since your responses are almost entirely fallacious attempts to use the lack of any major incidents in the first few years of increasing UAS use to claim that therefore no incidents will occur. If you cannot see the error of that position then there is certainly nothing that I can say to convince you. Given appropriate freedom of action the FAA would have implemented Part 107-type rules to regulate all sUAS operations. You, and others with your attitude, are the problem, not the FAA.

Reactions: BigAl07
This thread has ran it's course.

thread_closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member