How do you use the new features?

Having the same issue. I found that if I press the home button, then go back into camera view I at least get the option to set up a POI. I set everything up and press start and I get an error saying I'm not in F-mode. Any ideas?

What a disappointment! The whole purpose of a way point function is to allow you to map a course to set locations, at set speeds, then let the bird fly that course while you work the camera. What are these morons thinking?

You can fly the course and work the camera. What are you talking about?! Yes, u have to fly the course first but then u can have it fly the course and u can use "free" mode to do whatever you would like with the camera.

What a disappointment! The whole purpose of a way point function is to allow you to map a course to set locations, at set speeds, then let the bird fly that course while you work the camera. What are these morons thinking?

Nice!

Morons, I really like that!

LMFAO!

Hmm that didn't work. Funny thing is like you I had it all for one session (which at least says to me that the software is installed correctly) but I can't get back into it. Weird.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic