How do I update the firmware?

Reaction score
Hey guys, just looking for some instructions on how to upgrade my p2+ to the latest firmware version 1.3.1. Anyone have any idea please let me know!

The firmware zip file you download from Phantom 2 Vision+ - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI
.. contains a Readme file with instructions .. like this

Follow these instructions to update your firmware:
1. Download the latest Phantom 2 Vision+ FC200 firmware from the official DJI website and unzip it.
2. Copy the "firmware_plus_v1.3.0g.bin" file into the root folder of an empty Micro-SD card (less than or equal to 32GB) and rename the file to "firmware_plus.bin".
3. Make sure the camera is turned off, and insert the Micro-SD card into the camera.
4. Turn on the Phantom. The firmware update will begin automatically. A quick yellow flashing LED on the camera indicates that the camera is updating.
5. When the quick yellow flashing disappears, the firmware has been updated. After a successful update, the "firmware_plus.bin" filename will change to "firmware_plus.bin.bak00". This file on the card can now be deleted.
6. Restart the camera and the new firmware will be active. Check the firmware version in the DJI Vision app.

Special Notes:
a) During the update, do not turn off the camera, remove the intelligent flight battery, or take out the Micro-SD card. This may cause the update to fail and may require return-to-factory service.
b) A quick red flashing LED on the camera after the quick yellow flashing indicates the update has failed. Please repeat Step 1 to Step 5 above without restarting the camera. Change to another Micro-SD card and try again if the update fails again.
c) Ensure you are downloading the correct firmware. DO NOT mix up the camera firmware of the Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vision+.
d) The latest DJI Vision app (iOS App: v1.0.46; Android App: v1.0.56) is required.

Sorry for spelling I need app 2.4 and Fran were that was what they me were are they your making go nuts looking four them

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl