How do I fit these onto the thumb sticks

Reaction score
For the life of me I can't seem to attach these blue thumb grips on to the sticks. Came across one video and It said I had to unscrew the sticks but nothing is happening and it's to tight as I'm afraid I might break it. Any help would be so so appreciated
c01c9648a7abbcb84f1dd3d580e16916.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Let's see some pictures of those thumbstick thing-a-ma-bobs.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Have u flown with them yet? Just wondering if u like them and wanting to pick up a pair myself if they are comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Haven't tried them just yet flying. They feel a bit too big for the thumb, like they will slip off as your controlling but I will give it about 3 days with about 6 flights to give it a chance then give my verdict

If they don't work out, then try the PhantomKnob. I use them on all of my Phantoms.

Haven't tried them just yet flying. They feel a bit too big for the thumb, like they will slip off as your controlling but I will give it about 3 days with about 6 flights to give it a chance then give my verdict

Give them a few flights I noticed how large they are on my thumbs..
I love them know much more smooth control over the P3A

I'm guessing the rubber gives great grip. Will invest in a pair I think
I cannot compare them to those you showed above (never used them), but the PhantomKnobs are comfortable and keep your thumbs in place since they made of rubber.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.