How can I kno the order to connect the antenna in VPS module???

Reaction score
I crashed my phantom 3 advanced and the VPS module was unclamped of the shell, I need to put the antennas back in to the VPS board but I have read they should be connected in the correct position each one, that's my trouble now and I haven't idea, I'm going to lose my mind! Help please!

1612302940567.jpeg

Reactions: Oso
Thanks a lot for your response kachemakdiver so Should I connect each antenna to the port that is closest to the number? I mean the 1 in the port from the top left, the number 2 at the top right, the 3 at the bottom right and the fourth at the bottom left? I attached the pictures how I think should be, confirm that for me please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-221052_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-221052_Chrome.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 109
Thanks a lot for your response kachemakdiver so Should I connect each antenna to the port that is closest to the number? I mean the 1 in the port from the top left, the number 2 at the top right, the 3 at the bottom right and the fourth at the bottom left? I attached the pictures how I think should be, confirm that for me please
On the board itself, each connector is numbered for the correct antenna wire. The printing is small but it is there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 111

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.