Houston Fliers are ya out there??

chihlee10009 said:
Hi there,

I live in Houston Texas and am thinking about buying a Phantom 2 or Phantom 2 Vision plus. Definitely looking for Phantom enthusiasts in the area to talk to and also, would love to see the Phantom 2 in action before I make a purchase. Anyone in Houston that I can pick their brain on this quadcopter? Please let me know. Thanks.

Joseph Lee
[email protected]

Hey there! I would love to demo mine for you. Also, I may want to sell it. It looks like I will be moving to Singapore for work before the end of the year and will be gone for about 3 years. Surprisingly they are more expensive over here. Anyway, the point is that I will be so ridiculously busy with work, I wont have time to play with it.

I will be back in Houston on Oct. 4 for about two weeks. Then I'm gone again for probably the rest of the year. I'll email you and let you know.

Hey Houston friends, so I've been in Singapore on Business and on this last trip I decided to bring my Phantom with me. I got a little scare cause it was in my checked luggage. It was actually inside the case which was inside the checked luggage. Anyway, I missed my connection in LA and the airline counter was closed so I couldn't get my checked bag out. It stayed overnight in the airport and I didn't even get to see it the next day. Total travel time from my front door to my hotel in Singapore, about 54 hours! That's how much time was spent stressing over my Phantom as well.

Anyway, it was worth it, cause check out some of the video I got here in Singapore!! I've only gone out and flown 3 times so far, and one was a re-do of an earlier flight (had FPV mode on and didn't know how to switch it back to non-FPV mode). Here is the first sample of video I got. Sorry, it's unedited and kinda long, but pretty cool if you ask me!

http://youtu.be/O7_H39epKIU?list=UUm5oc ... 7yE22b5WKA

Anyone interested in helping me do a mod for long range - extender with Antennas for RX with the new phantom DJI vision 2 plus.

I don't feel very great about me doing to mods, I am terrible with DYI mods and would gladly pay someone to help me get the long rage mods that many have done.

I would sure like some help and would gladly pay, - I live in the galleria area

Feel free to ping me here - just need some help modifying the wireless extender, RX transmitter and the drone itself.

Thanks
Tom

[email protected]

Live south of Houston in West Columbia, sure would like to meet up and fly one day. I'm retired as well so just about anytime works for me

I have a like new radio controller / transmitter that works with the Phantom 1.1.1 and 2 models and has the gimbal lever in the back. It's basically the DJ6 model:

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-contr ... B00LDFB79O

I'll also toss in 4 new and 4 used self tightening props and a pair of Phantom 1 regular props.

493qZoa.jpg

GJnJRit.jpg

Katy

Hey guys, can fly anywhere between downtown/med ctr and the west side of town.

I've got some gear I'd rather sell locally:

Fatshark Predator V2 goggles and Fatshark Trinity head tracking module for Dominators. PM me if interested.

bfhPnkO.jpg

uZWXpF6.jpg

FlyingFanta said:

Fatshark Predator V2 goggles and Fatshark Trinity head tracking module for Dominators. PM me if interested.

bfhPnkO.jpg

uZWXpF6.jpg

You don't like it?

3ne said:
FlyingFanta said:

bfhPnkO.jpg

You don't like it?

I liked the PredatorV2's just fine but have recently upgraded to the DominatorHD's. The goggles have been sold but the Trinity Head Tracking unit is still available.

I live in atascocita and would be interested in meeting up with other phantom pilots in the area. I am also in search of some more batteries if anyone has any for sale.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor