Houston Fliers are ya out there??

League City here. Just got my P3P today after an awesome deal. Will start out in beginner mode tomorrow.

Friendswood here. Looking forward to playing down at Brooks. Nobody to piss off except for disc golfers. And I've been playing there since 97 so I probably already know most of them anyway. There's also a really nice flying area there for RC stuff. But it has mandatory AMA membership requirements, I believe.

Hello from pasadena! South east houston. I'm a 15 yr rc pilot vet willing to do any rc training if anyone wants to learn more about control, etc. Or just want to fly, hit me up lots of interesting places to fly.

This is a great fine. I usually hang out in the P3P section and never make it anywhere else on the forum. Stilgar99, I'm in middlebrook as well. Chuck. I have in laws in pearland so I get there often. old pearland that is. Xpgroup. Love to do some flying near the shuttle. can we get in there?

Here's where I been so far;
The clear lake
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Texas city

Playing with some trains

Watergate Yacht club

.. and for some FPV flying

I know it's hard to meet and such. but drop me a text and I can meet at a new dunken donuts one evening that just open up off of bayarea blvd west of space center. Coffee is on me.

401-699-1692 Mention the Phantom forum. Let's do this.

This is a great fine. I usually hang out in the P3P section and never make it anywhere else on the forum. Stilgar99, I'm in middlebrook as well. Chuck. I have in laws in pearland so I get there often. old pearland that is. Xpgroup. Love to do some flying near the shuttle. can we get in there?

I know it's hard to meet and such. but drop me a text and I can meet at a new dunken donuts one evening that just open up off of bayarea blvd west of space center. Coffee is on me.

Join the club, we could do some meet ups, i'm trying to get all of us south side guys together...

www.facebook.com/groups/southhoustonuavclub/

Reactions: Darmie

I want to go fly around taylor lake and clear lake... used to live out there bunch of good spots to fly

Great idea. I will. Look forward seeing everyone there.
Godfear17, let me know what days are good for you and we'll do some flying

In the group, I'm trying to set something up for this friday or saturday, weather permitting, we have a few who are wanting to go fly together, just make sure your a member of the group, and keep an eye on it for this weekend.

In the group, I'm trying to set something up for this friday or saturday, weather permitting, we have a few who are wanting to go fly together, just make sure your a member of the group, and keep an eye on it for this weekend.
Sounds great. I try to balance the hobbies though. Wife owns a Goldwing and she makes me chauffeur here on weekends some.

Reactions: GodFear17
Noob here in Pearland tx. Just saying hello and wanting to fly

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Darmie
Noob here in Pearland tx. Just saying hello and wanting to fly

Welcome. Brian created a FB group if you want to look around just drop a note. It's kind of cool out right now. We did some selfies yesterday, well, if you can call it that.
Photo by Brian from his Phantom 3.

Attachments

• 12513842_10201510037388234_1104965236734606971_o.jpg
    12513842_10201510037388234_1104965236734606971_o.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 500
Awesome I went over to the park here in Pearland, flew long enough to run down 2 batteries. Took enough footage to fill up my sd card!! still getting used to this thing it's awesomely scary !!

Join the fb group we fly all the time

Nw houston here...new to drone flying...rebuilt my phantom 2 vision plus but darn fpv don't work...so learning the basics

Katy

Hey guys, here's my coverage of the Houston Rodeo Trail Riders on Saturday. Mostly friendly with maybe one hater on horseback.

Good job

Hi guys, starting to worry I couldn't find any Houston area phantom pilots.
I live in Walden on Lake Conroe, I'd love to get out and meet some fellow pilots and learn a little, have a p3p but likely going to upgrade to a p4 in a week or so....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31