Hooking up HDMI module

Reaction score
Ok, bought a HDMI module for phantom 4 pro, from dji, now I hook up tablet off of USB and hook googles to mini HDMI port with adapter to googles, but when I turn the googles on the screen goes blank and says disconnected to drone, any ideas what I am doing wrong, I also updated controller too

Ok, bought a HDMI module for phantom 4 pro, from dji, now I hook up tablet off of USB and hook googles to mini HDMI port with adapter to googles, but when I turn the googles on the screen goes blank and says disconnected to drone, any ideas what I am doing wrong, I also updated controller too
Had to search mine ,I'm sure the moved it with update cause never used to be here,hope this help
Screenshot_20180330-140404.jpg
.......I presume you have activated goggles ay

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I activated googles when I got them, have used a couple of times now but only off of USB, wanted to use tablet too so bought the HDMI module and since rechecked connections to module and everything looks good and snug, retried but still same problem, even turned on the stuff you showed on pic and screen displays goes black and it shows googles not connected, tried without tablet, still not connected, went back to USB connection and it works but not HDMI port

I activated googles when I got them, have used a couple of times now but only off of USB, wanted to use tablet too so bought the HDMI module and since rechecked connections to module and everything looks good and snug, retried but still same problem, even turned on the stuff you showed on pic and screen displays goes black and it shows googles not connected, tried without tablet, still not connected, went back to USB connection and it works but not HDMI port
Does anything happen when you click on hdmi setting in the goggles,I think it should come up,a yellow hdmi disconected or confirm when it does conect like sposed to,here's pic of my set up,where my cables are
15223756035671092686229.jpg
..gezz I sure there was another setting somewhere for display to usb and hdmi,,the one I posted was not the one I remember ,unsure if was device or in goggles somewhere,going to find it..also try calibrate goggles

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. figured it out. looked over different forums. you have to change Googles to normal mode with usb and rehookup with HDMI and it comes on now with iPad at same time

just waiting for diopters toyou arrive. ordered the otherday
Ah yes think I need some too,been trying reading glasses,we can't blame our eyes just dji could have put bit more focus on the slider wheel we be good,it's just to immersive and in your face to being that close,glad you got it:cool:

I got my diopters a week ago, but just not quite right, because I wear glasses but my eyes not even, so I order another set, used one from first set on right eye and the next stronger one on left eye, so now see a lot more clearly, just needed to use two different sets with different strengths to get what I needed, real good service from dji, four days from Atlanta Georgia to Ontario Canada , with tracking, great service

Will the standard HDMI Micro connector on the P4P controller work with one of the adapters?

I was assuming it would, but now I’m not sure...

The HDMI connector on the HDMI module I think is called mini HDMI adapter. It is bigger than the micro adapter used on some camcorders. But smaller than the regular sized connector used with televisions.

Reactions: Enal and ravedog
The HDMI connector on the HDMI module I think is called mini HDMI adapter. It is bigger than the micro adapter used on some camcorders. But smaller than the regular sized connector used with televisions.

Thanks for the reply, but I sent the goggles back because I couldn’t reduce the latency.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4